Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 drive to Corandulla or Headford???I'm stuck

Options
  • 09-05-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I started working in a warehouse in Corrandulla recently. The only problem has been getting in and out to the place. Because I don't drive, I've had to rely on public transport. Bus Eireann have buses that pass by Corrandulla cross but they don't schedule to stop here only at 1.45 and 5.17 and then have none that stop that way returning to Galway

This is riduculous but there is nothing we can do about it.

Burkes Buses aparently are starting up a service to Headford but this hasn't been organised properly yet and they only depart Galway at 8am. This would be okay if they actually begin operating and if the price wasn't so ridiculously high.

Is there anyone working in the area or Corrandulla or even going to Headford during the weekdays that I could work out some transport maybe for a fixed price? Maybe some-one that drives from Galway city to the headford road in the mornings or someone who comes back to Galway in the evenings from Corrandulla?
    I would love if this job would work out for me

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

I know someone that works outside Headford weekdays, think she drives from Galway... what hours are you working? might help people to know as my friend is a teacher so her hours might not fit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CiaraODonnell

I just need to be out there in the mornings at around 9ish? In the evenings I guess I need a way back at around 4 ish but this can be flexible.

If you could ask your friend that would be great and I could maybe figure something out..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'll do it until you get sorted with someone who's actually going there - I only started driving in September so I remember what it was like. (I have my full license now, don't worry, you're not going to get killed)

Advertisement