Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Cannondale Jekyll project

Options
  • 09-05-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

2003 Cannondale Jekyll frame, size XL, lefty fork and Mavic Crossmax SL wheelset for sale. I'm selling my Jekyll project as is. The frame is in very good condition with no dents, dings or cracks. There are some scratches on it obviously from use, but nothing to write home about. However all bushes, bearings etc. are in superb condition and I'm including a complete set of frame bushes, bearings and pivot axle with the sale. The Fox Float RL shock fitted by Cannondale is unique to the Jekyll frame, with a threaded body which allows the shock position to be changed, thus changing the frames geometry from Freeride to Cross Country. The shock has just been fully serviced by Mojo suspension in the UK, at which time the remote lockout function was replaced with Fox's Pro-Pedal valving. I still have the Cannondale remote lockout lever which will be included.
    The Lefty fork is a 2007 DLR Speed model and has also just been serviced, in this instance by Thumbprint Tuning in the UK, the UK Eighty-Aid partner.
    The Crossmax SL wheelset is a 2008 set, true and buttery smooth. A brand new unused pair of Schwalbe Nobbly Nics have been fitted.
    Included are a brand new Ritchey WCS Pro riser bar and a brand new 90mm 20 degree Cannondale SI XC3 Stem which has been fitted with new headset bearings. I'm looking for €850 for it, if I don't get this I'll split it for parts and get this price easily.
    01052010371.jpg

01052010372.jpg

01052010373.jpg

01052010374.jpg

01052010375.jpg

Comments

Advertisement