Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 10-05-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hello to all, been reading through the forums here the past while and decided it was time to sign up lots of great info for a novice like myself. I decided last year I'd like to try out shooting. I joined a range in north county Dublin did some safety lessons and started with a bit of clay shooting which I really enjoyed and then moved on to some target shooting on the rifle range a few months later, I applied for a shotgun licence in august and received it in January, then in February I applied for a licence for a CZ 452 .22 rifle with a moderator which I received in April, I look forward to asking plenty of Questions as you all seem very helpful...Cheers AL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Welcome to the madhouse AL 555. Always great to see new intrest in the shooting world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

AL 555 wrote: »
    Hello to all, been reading through the forums here the past while and decided it was time to sign up lots of great info for a novice like myself. I decided last year I'd like to try out shooting. I joined a range in north county Dublin did some safety lessons and started with a bit of clay shooting which I really enjoyed and then moved on to some target shooting on the rifle range a few months later, I applied for a shotgun licence in august and received it in January, then in February I applied for a licence for a CZ 452 .22 rifle with a moderator which I received in April, I look forward to asking plenty of Questions as you all seem very helpful...Cheers AL

You have been bitten, enjoy the buzz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Welcome ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Welcome to the site AL 555.welcomen.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Welcome on board(s) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Steyr243Hunter

You have been bitten alright, i wonder what dog ya will go for;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Welcome to Shooting & Boards.ie, AL555
    Now run, while you still can!:D:D:rolleyes:

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here":D

Enjoy your shooting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

AL 555 wrote: »

Welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Welcome AL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Howdy & welcome ;)

Advertisement