Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bouncy castle hire in the city

• 10-05-2010 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

is anyone on boards a person in the hireing of bouncy castles,or know someone who is. i need it for a communion party at 2 pm. forgot to mention that its saterday comming, looks like its a bit late to rent one at this stage, but if ya got one for hire give me a msg as im prob gonna have to buy one now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

We used Happy Daze. They can be found at 051-879592.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

My advice try hire from someone outside the city ? i.e. somewhere there isn't communions on ? First Class Castles are from Kilmacthomas, and are spot on, I've used them before 085 2866112 / 085 2866113

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

theres a bouncy castle company advertising in that My Waterford magazine we all got in the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I rented a bouncycastle this week from a Micheal _______. Cant remember the name, but if I find his card I'll post it here.

Adivce though, nearly all the places that hire now refuse to hire out to anyoen that doesnt have a side entrance. The majority of housing interiors are too narrow to get the rolled up castle through.
    Works for bouncy slides though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭nickybutler

Sorry to drag this up from the past but its that time of year again, bouncy castles for communions, i was looking for a bouncy castle company and i was in touch with www.irelandbouncycastles.com, there based in waterford, the guys name is Michael McGrath, same guy i think.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

Budget Bouncy Castles. Give Glen a buzz , for probably the cheapest price you will get. 087 7505909.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

One of my friends has the bouncy castle. Ill try get a good deal if ya want.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

Try wbc 0852866112 some deals

Advertisement