Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads that make you want to break your TV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I don't like the one with George Hook flogging Sky+. Specifically where he's so impressed with the inventor that you get the impression Hook would probably drop to his knees and suck the guy off if he ever met him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

bonerm wrote: »
    I don't like the one with George Hook flogging Sky+. Specifically where he's so impressed with the inventor that you get the impression Hook would probably drop to his knees and suck the guy off if he ever met him.

Maybe they got advice to make the perfect hateful ad that everyone will remember, for the wrong reasons, subliminal advertising through gritted teeth..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Amalgam wrote: »
    Maybe they got advice to make the perfect hateful ad that everyone will remember, for the wrong reasons, subliminal advertising through gritted teeth..

This is fairly standard. Threads like this that stand as proof that any publicity is good publicity. Exact the same as cheeky volpric.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

poo at pauls, poo at pauls!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

gleep wrote: »
    Sweet Mother of Jaybus

Don't forget to put that into the best Irish sayings on the After Hours Forum!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

bonerm wrote: »

George Hook ad here as well.
    I'm guessing half the posts here are about it.
    It's the whole "Sky cahhhrrre" ****e. :confused:

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Can't stand the cash for gold ads or the the beauty ads such as lipstick, mascara, foundation, anti wrinkle, hair etc

Actually that reminds me of the cash for old mobiles ad with the 2 of them grinning in the car over a cheque for 150 euro.
    ****e.

bnt wrote: »
    Charlie Brooker's Cocks pop up in the most surprising of places ...

Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Genrikh Yagoda

I don't know if it's been mentioned or if many people have seen it but beware of a low low ad that starts off with all these girls in a nightclub jumping up and down singing "we're the kids in america", it's painful to watch by just how cheesy and feckin annoying the girls in it are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

fairy liquid ad but twye mummy :mad: i'd never get tired slapping her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

I cant stand this ad!! So bloody pompous and trendy. The 'band' with their sh1te poses and Blizzards hat and tie combo crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

worst ad ever.......end of story

hope he gets run over

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rednala

Those 2 twats on the radio......something like 'just thinking about timetravel, forgot to do me lotto numbers, but it's time travel you dumb **** you could have gone back with the numbers you ****ing fool......" I want to crash the car every time it comes on........who pays these Morons to write such drivel....AHHHHHH

And another 11----8----90

What about Harvey C**t Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

Anything by Glade.

"It helps me plug into my karma!" That means NOTHING you complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

The Coco Pops one with the kids singing that they should still be in bed. Fcuk off back there and give us some peace so:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

alwaysadub wrote: »
    The Coco Pops one with the kids singing that they should still be in bed. Fcuk off back there and give us some peace so:mad:

"I've got such a sleepy head mum, i'm not a morning person"

And this:

A.E wrote: »
    "I've got such a sleepy head mum, i'm not a morning person"

And this:

Oh,that one does my head in too:mad:
    The cow that wants to be a horse. Who the fcuk comes up with these things and what has it got to do with yogurt type things!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Radio one here: The wimax ad with the really annoying but catchy in a stuck-in-you-head-all-day way song.

I actually know it by heart at this stage . . .:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

geroge hook for sky i really want to punch him since that ad began showing i see it at least twice a day and just want to scream everytime i see it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Dr. No

There is an ad on tv in uk currently for a crowd saying we buy any car with annoying dancing and german type techno music on in the background. everytime i see it i just want to open a can of whoop ass on them but then i remember to just change the channel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Radio one here: The wimax ad with the really annoying but catchy in a stuck-in-you-head-all-day way song.

I actually know it by heart at this stage . . .:mad:
    but i want to know who is the guy doing the tune?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dammo

5,6,7,8,9,10, I hate you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Darksaga87 wrote: »

Anyone else happy to bet money that these two fruits have had sex with each other at some point in their lives?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Sigi wrote: »

Those c**ts deserve to be put in front of a firing squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Abrakebabra was already disgusting without the twins from hell. Another reason to never get their food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

That ad for cat food. Where the woman feeds the neighbour's cat.

"He'll be back tomorrow - for his Simply!"

OF COURSE HE FCUKING WILL IF YOU KEEP FEEDING HIM. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

The new coke one were ''Emma's even brought her boyfriend'' thats wipped as a mother f*cker holding all her bags and at the end you see a bottle coke, diet coke and coke zero on the table, the only thing missing is the fanta and sprite, what family has dinner with 3 different kinds of coke on the table. In reality one bottle would be on the table with 7up and good aul TK

• Advertisement

There's a newish ad out for mosquito repellant or something where everyone is scratching themselves like mad. It does my head in. I've a rash on my arm at the minute,and every time i see that ad, i wanna start scratching my arm:mad:

Advertisement