Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads that make you want to break your TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

The new O2 add with everybody dancing in slow motion, could ended with a load of scumbags arriving taking over the place and the beautiful people ringing their parents to get them home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

The discover Ireland advert with that shítty song by those two twats singing "I need to go/I need to get away from everything/I need to go and get away from hyurrrrrrrr....." or something along those lines.

It really písses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

The new O2 add with everybody dancing in slow motion, could ended with a load of scumbags arriving taking over the place and the beautiful people ringing their parents to get them home.

Alot of ads like that lately. A load of wánkers jumping around like spare prícks.

More than likely whacked out of it on meow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fifi_kitten

That Craig "pretty boy" Doyle twat in the UPC ad's "Looks Good to me" ugh! :mad:

Did anyone notice how they never show the full version of the volvic with the girl in it probably should be grateful for that though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Levis adds they were really cool :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

nummnutts wrote: »
    The discover Ireland advert with that shítty song by those two twats singing "I need to go/I need to get away from everything/I need to go and get away from hyurrrrrrrr....." or something along those lines.

It really písses me off.

haha awesome, I thought it was just me that that annoyed. I sometimes think I'm an extremely nitpicky moany bollix sometimes but I'm chuffed to know it irked someone else too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

That stupid rice one where the woman instructs some guy to talk nicely to the rice so that the microwave door will open. So idiotic!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Levis adds they were really cool :D

This was the best one:

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

3 Your Mind ....you know the one.

Bird drying her hair with a towel...watching a medical drama on TV...girl doc says to boy doc...I love you because I know you love me...

and then the retarded hair drying wench says "No he doesn't, he's seeing Carla behind your back."

And then the girl doc bint says: (In a particularly shrill Yankee voice)

CARLA!!!!!!!....THE BLOND CARLA!!!!!!....THE INTERN CARLA!!!!?????

Does my brain in every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Those Sky plus adverts with George hook talkin a load of bollox. Makes me wanna break the telly. Some gob****e.

And in my opinion the most annoying... Fat bast*rd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Neberkenezer

i know the thread is pages long and im positive its been mentioned plenty but poo at pauls does my head in ... if there was ever a loophole in the law for slapping a child then that add would be good grounds for it :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Does anybody know where I can get the new coco pops advert you know "i'm not a morning person" (without any stupid captions) wanna mash it together other ads for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Yeah, them George Hook Sky ads really sicken me right now. I think I hate them more than the fcukin cheeky volvic ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Who walks into a room and says "Mmmmmm, fresh!"?!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Who walks into a room and says "Mmmmmm, fresh!"?!

have you smelled this chair?!

WHO THE FÚCK SMELLS CHAIRS.....twat :P

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

...and now I live in...Terenure.

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the most recent budweiser ad absolutely wrecks my head just because of how frequently it is/was shown.

Thunder10 wrote: »
    Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the most recent budweiser ad absolutely wrecks my head just because of how frequently it is/was shown.

the one with the beatles song?

also whats the song in that ad with rooney playing football against himself? its catchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

the one with the beatles song?

also whats the song in that ad with rooney playing football against himself? its catchy

Thats the one.

Couldnt tell ya what the song is in that ad though,probably something ridiculously obscure.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

CARLA??

CARLA??

The intern CARLA??

Carla can die. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

nummnutts wrote: »

It really písses me off.

Love the ad.........
    Love the song.........

Discover Ireland always have the best ads ever

This is for you nummnuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvaIO9Gb7Jg

I personally hate any ad that ends in "This bank is a subsiduary of that bank trading as bank number 2 and is regulated by the financial regulator. Warning the financial regulator may not regulate correctly. The value of your investment may go down as well as up. You may have to organise transport to the bank to collect cash from ATM machines. terms and conditions apply."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Thunder10 wrote: »
    And the radio ad? Some people "singing" Beach Boys' Good Vibrations jaysus I hate it :mad:

bigbadbear wrote: »
    Love the ad.........
    I personally hate any ad that ends in "This bank is a subsiduary of that bank trading as bank number 2 and is regulated by the financial regulator. Warning the financial regulator may not regulate correctly. The value of your investment may go down as well as up. You may have to organise transport to the bank to collect cash from ATM machines. terms and conditions apply."
    Here, here!

has anyone seen that ad for hair growth treatment for balding men, ive only seen it on tv3 at night time, it's a good 5-7 minutes long, and features dodgy australian actors with befores and afters, in all the afters they are doing things like driving sports cars with chicks or jet skis and loads of ridiculous crap like that! I wouldnt say it's annoying, but it is hysterical!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

That ad for garnier sun cream Rapido and they say 'Rah-Pedo'. It's pronounced 'Rah-Pih-Doh', Learn to say it right!The other way just sounds horribly wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭CorsetIsTight

All those mascara ads where they think we won't notice that they are basically saying "our product is completely crap".

Surely if their product was any good they wouldn't need to be "Filmed with lash inserts and enhanced in post-production."

Just go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The new Head and Shoulders ad....****ing hell, could they paint us as any more shallow than wanting 5 out of key, tone deaf nurses singing to us in a shower? ****ing hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Any Telepizza (Spanish pizza company) ad. They're all ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

DarkJager wrote: »
    The new Head and Shoulders ad....****ing hell, could they paint us as any more shallow than wanting 5 out of key, tone deaf nurses singing to us in a shower? ****ing hate it.

guilty as charged, shallow as a shower tray... :o

i'd still share it with the five nurses though! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Abs by Google

Anything to do with Google.

• Advertisement

TODAYS THE DAY

Advertisement