Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads that make you want to break your TV

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

Lest we forget....

Be great if men could get "Top Gear" car insurance with the 3 boyos in the ads...Oh wait that would be sexist :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Lest we forget....

Be great if men could get "Top Gear" car insurance with the 3 boyos in the ads...Oh wait that would be sexist :rolleyes:

Actually don't mind that one too much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

omahaid wrote: »
    I especially enjoy the ones with Don Beech from "The Bill", not a dodgier guy could be found. He just screams "Fancy being part of a scam?"

One of the best characters in The Bill, that used to be such a class tv show, wish they would release it on DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Cadbury's have the best and worst ad's ever made....

Worst:

Best:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

The awful words of "Auto glass repair, auto glass replace"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I don't watch telly, but if I did, all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Those new ads mimicking The Shawshank Redemption.

There's two of them.

Yeah. 'More Than Freeman'. wtf like?

The current confused dot com one makes me confused and angry.

What is is about insurance companies eh? EH?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

Actually I retract my last ad for the wost ever. Behold true evil...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Its not really an ad but over Christmas while the angelus was donging they showed a weird film of a man going around a town putting little models of words like "joy" and "love" on the street and then photographing them:confused:
    He looked really tightly wound and reminded me of the Michael Douglas character in the film Falling Down.
    You half expect him to pull a gun out of his bag and start firing into the air to get peoples attention.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Go compaaaaaaare
    Go compaaaaaaare

No thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭superelliptic

smk89 wrote: »
    Whoever made the Go Compare ad should have been fired.

It's just so annoying. If they were in this country I'd vow never to use them

Agree x10000000000 (and thats only because I dont have an infinity symbol on my keyboard)

I have to change channel or mute the tv whenever that lad shows up:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Agree x10000000000 (and thats only because I dont have an infinity symbol on my keyboard)

I have to change channel or mute the tv whenever that lad shows up:eek:
    Me to.....every time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Craig Doyle seems to have turned into Jake Stevens sans rolled up newspaper these days... Very irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

RSA wheelchair advert...

so ****ing annoying, and telling us to what, pay attention to the road?

surely if you cant do that, you shouldnt be behind the wheel of a car

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Al Katraz

The most annoying ad I know is undoubtedly the WiMax one, but this is much worse...

http://www.youtube.com/cptnbrngdwn#p/u/3/CXmKQ202rWg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

dettol ads and ads for special k

FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Cochore

Heard an ad for 123.ie today where the actor sings the jingle with the cartoon character. It is the worst tone-deaf singing that I've ever heard on TV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

That blood advert for Disney world - "When are you going to tell your kids?"
    Trying to make us feel guilty or what, Disney? Fcuk Off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

I know this is a "ads you hate thread" but I love that ad with the WiMax song haha brilliant!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That pat short ad when he sings it like 1 890 22 2 222. If you haven't seen it your lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

*sings* DEW DEW DEW DEW DEW DEWWWWWW, ONE EIGHTY NINTYYYY, DEW DEW DEW DEW DEW DEWWWWWW..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

"Too too too too too,wan ate ninety":)

Bet you will go to sleep with that ringin' in your ears

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I hate that stupid Boursin ad where they're having a picnic and a random tractor is behind them...

...because the French in it is really grammatically incorrect. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd!)

Du pain, du vin, du Boursin (all fine) and then it pops up "Du tracteur" which is totally meaningless and pisses me off every time. :mad: (I clearly need to get out more :rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

That Cilit Bang ad:mad: "Hi I'm Barry Scott" Grrrrrrrrrrr........Aussie prick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

That McDiabetes McMorbidly Obese McDonalds ad when your man says...it wrecks the chee-iz at the end. Mind-numbingly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

Karl's a ginger and friends are coming over, ASAI me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Can't stand the smug smirk look...and the ' stroke of genius' and 'they deserve a medal' lines!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

merlie wrote: »
    Can't stand the smug smirk look...and the ' stroke of genius' and 'they deserve a medal' lines!

Got some deal on the number to call though

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dpe

That Cilit Bang ad:mad: "Hi I'm Barry Scott" Grrrrrrrrrrr........Aussie prick!!

He's not Australian.

• Advertisement
Advertisement