Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads that make you want to break your TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

bbk wrote: »

EDIT:

The way he speaks reminds me of Salad Fingers
    http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

haha, those few first lines are pefect for that kid.

That's him EXACTLY!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Anything with the twins from hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I don't think it's on anymore and I can't quite remember it, but this little asian kid takes a stinky dump and then writes a note asking for air freshener and passes it under the door where his mother is standing outside? WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

DKZ wrote: »
    I don't think it's on anymore and I can't quite remember it, but this little asian kid takes a stinky dump and then writes a note asking for air freshener and passes it under the door where his mother is standing outside? WTF!

Yeh, I remember it, the air freshener that sticks on the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

kdave wrote: »
    I hardly ever have to buy fairy liquid

I hardly ever have to buy fairy liquid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

the Windows 7/Internet Explorer ads!!!

"I'm a PC, and Windows 7 was my idea"

......no it fùckin wasn't!
    :mad:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

We're all suckers!!!!

By talking/writing about the ad's we hate we've played right into the advertisers hands!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

I don't care if i've played into their hands, this gives me a better chance at killing them for making these god awful ads.

1) That LG prick on E4. Quit the singing.

2) Magners/Bulmers. Was cricket always so popular in Tipperary?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Go compare adverts what a twat go compare your weight to a healthy person you fat ****.

That stupid gillette ad when there in the garage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

One euro, one movie, one night.

How much is da'?

The only ad that's had me on the verge of mailing in complaining about it. The only reason I didn't is because those pricks in xtra vision have no contact details on their website. I'd say some people got through though because they were pulled from being shown fairly lively.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Harvey Norman and Cillit bang.

I'd love to make the dude in the cillit bang ad drink the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

PK2008 wrote: »
    We're all suckers!!!!

By talking/writing about the ad's we hate we've played right into the advertisers hands!!!

it put's me off buying there produts, most of these ads we hate,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

TEAM ACTIMEL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Those creepy dancing Thunderbirds from the latest Diet Coke ad are annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Go Comnpare................................AAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Imagine's Wi-Max advert with that caribbean-sounding tripe song. I'm pretty sure it would push a disgruntled customer over the edge

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Bonnie Tyler must be strapped for cash, cos she just destroyed her biggest hit to flog Mastercard. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Any ad that ends with "mmm Danone". It sickens me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Global Home fu*king Improvements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

that feckin kazoo sh1te on that vodafone add

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

There was this Coke Zero ad about six to twelve months ago where this guy stayed the night at his girlfriends apartment. Anyways her parents unexpectedly arrive at the door. So begins the mad dash for the boyfriend to get the fcuk out of dodge. Not before he takes a sip of Coke Zero however.

Then all of a sudden these helicopters swoop down and rescue him from the window edge. Now I get that part(well I don't but whatever) but then the helicoptors start bombing all these buildings in the background for absolutely no reason. It's like a Michael Bay movie.

The guy got out just in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

1.We - buy - any - car.com :mad:

2.New Magnum Gold Ad with Benicio Del Toro . I mean WTF. I liked you !:mad:

3.the 123.ie with Ivans Game Show:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭GalwayGuy92

I dont know how it avoided being mentioned but those ridiculous HB ads with the cows dancing/eating rasberries etc.??? I actually want to shoot those kids for being so flipping thick! I mean really? Are they trying to make people dumber than they already are?

Also one that annoyed me was the betty crocker(?) ad where the girl is making brownies or something and wont go to the sleepover because she's baking them! Does it now take 24 hours to bake a flippin cake using instant mix??? Gah!

I haven't actually seen them on tv, but they're always at the cinema before the film. those F*cking sh*te Lucozade ads where the guy is either tired or just a lazy ass, then he drinks the lucozade and he suddenly has parkinsons! WTF. I f*cking hate them!

also, Cilit bang. Bang... and i smashed your skull in with a 5 iron! take that, Barry Scott! :)

i have issues...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Those Stroke ads are seriously freaking me out!

Ahhhhh!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭rubensni

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this:

Painting, laughing for no reason, dopey expressions, stunning visuals: the ad is clearly for LSD, not mortgages.

rubensni wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this:

Painting, laughing for no reason, dopey expressions, stunning visuals: the ad is clearly for LSD, not mortgages.

lol, nobody in the history of history has had to make the choice between couch or curtains!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

123.ie just log on and save money.. ugh shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

the special k one! with the creepy muffin!!! why oh why scare us with a muffin!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

IT'S CASH FOR GOLD!!! GO ONTO CASHFORGOLD.COM AND SEE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN SAVE!!! WE NOW ACCEPT YOUR PLATINUM AND SILVER!!! WE HAVE A DOUBLE G GUARANTEE!! IF YOU CAN FIND A PRICE FOR YOUR GOLD WHICH BEATS OURS - - WE'LL DOUBLE IT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement