Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South of France / Corsica

• 10-05-2010 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

Thinking of heading to the south of France, around Nice in a few months time, and would like to do a bit of diving while there. Have the PADI course, but have not done any diving since (a year ago) and would need a refresher course. But maybe a couple of dives after this.

Has anyone dived around there, or Corscia which I've heard is a great spot.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
    MartinAnt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coffeycakes

Hi,

just checking to see if you got to Corsica as Im looking to go in sept to stay somewhere near porto vecchio area, south.
    By any chance have you info on accommodation?
    Im hoping to do some diving too, around Bonofacchio, meant to be amazing!
    Love to hear your info

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭Tiernster7

Can anyone answer the question Calvi or Porto Vecchio.. a bit budget conscious but want to ensure I have plenty to do as well.

Going in September and planning to fly into Nice and get the boat out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 raouls

I can strongly recomend Diving Diving a PADI dive centre based in Antibes, S. France.

Advertisement