Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That time of the year again

• 10-05-2010 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭

It's a bit more colourful than usual down the woods just about now, the bluebells are in bloom.

A3B7FE308D50403D918AEFF0F8C73525-800.jpg

91725B4149D642FC8C57F1371B02DE39-800.jpg

D709C0531337425EA36FEBB995C37CCD-800.jpg

These are from Moore Abbey wood in Monasterevin, I'm sure most of the bluebell woods around the country blooming too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Wowwwwwwwww

Stoping in there at the weekend :)

Thanks nilhg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

wish I knew where there was a woods with bluebells in galway! Haven't seen that many blue bells since I lived in Manitoba :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

post_thanks.gif for the second one! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭SemperFidelis

Lovely pics, I must take a trip down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

The third one is beautiful - well, I like them all, but the third is my favourite. The panoramic shot really suits the repetitive verticals. If you know what I mean :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

Beautiful shots nilhg.

Don't supose anyone knows anywhere in north dublin that has a simular sort of location?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

If anyone would like to photo wild garlic in flower head here...

Ill be there in the afternoon.

79A8FC2BE96445D982360769B6B04936-800.jpg

across from http://www.beaulieu.ie/ house.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

lovely shots:) i can never get forest pics to turn out the way i want them but you have got it perfect. well done

Advertisement