Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eiresim Cork Ultimate released

Options
  • 10-05-2010 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

EICK was released over the weekend and it seems to be their best yet. The satellite imagery makes all the difference when on approach, and the modelling and textures really are top class.

I completed my first FS flight on Vatsim in a long time last night and it was EIDW-EICK, with Eiresim scenery on both sides. It was pretty busy all the way, and on finals into Dublin I was #2 with 1 taking off and one being sequenced behind me.

Can't wait to go for another later on tonight.

Highly recommend this scenery, check it out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

im having trouble installing this.

when i select the folder EICK or EICK_LC, it wants me to select one fo the sub folders, then select content in it and just says there is nothing to display!

but then the 2 folders appeared in the scenery layers (with LC having a lower priority) and when i tried to find the airport in the addon scenery part of select airport FSX keeps crashing!

Anyone know whats going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

im having trouble installing this.

when i select the folder EICK or EICK_LC, it wants me to select one fo the sub folders, then select content in it and just says there is nothing to display!

but then the 2 folders appeared in the scenery layers (with LC having a lower priority) and when i tried to find the airport in the addon scenery part of select airport FSX keeps crashing!

Anyone know whats going on?

Best of directing this query to Terry & Co over on their support form

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

cheers!

Advertisement