Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American bulldog

Options
  • 10-05-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Iv been looking into getting one of these fellas for a while well wont be untill next month. im looking for a scott type with some johnson in him red and white colour nice markings pure breed. if anyone knows of breeders ect with them or expecting please let me know

thanks tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I'll send you a PM with contact details of a friend of mine. I am sure she can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

nice friendly dogs,only been recognized in the last 10years as a pedigree,its a shame that unlike the UK ireland has them on their restrictive list

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

My brother was looking for one of these dogs for ages very hard to find a breeder in the republic of ireland..how much would you pay for ine he was quoted 1600 sterling !!!!!! Would this be rite :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

sassychick wrote: »
    My brother was looking for one of these dogs for ages very hard to find a breeder in the republic of ireland..how much would you pay for ine he was quoted 1600 sterling !!!!!! Would this be rite :confused:
    these dogs go for £600 in the UK ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Any breeders of these dogs in ireland ??

Advertisement