Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo on Canvas

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

anyone know where I can get a large scale 5 split print on canvas online for a reasonable price ? what I have seen online already the largest I can find is 30" in width, but I would need something probably about double that ? anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

give me a shout

i can do 40" and even 56"

although they are pricy when you get to 56" on the short side

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 molko2b

thanks for your reply, what sort of money ar we looking at for both of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

it is frowned upon to actually discuss the prices here, send me a pm and i will give you a ring to discuss whats possible etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

as well as steve, updone.com were very popular at one stage - the only issue with them appears to be that they no longer ship the canvas stretched and mounted which apparently is not a trivial task.

I think there's a full thread maybe in the faq - try that or try the forum search.

Advertisement