Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn mower parts or service?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:37am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭

I've searched here under "Black & Decker Parts" but no joy.
    Does any one know where I can get parts for a B&D electric mower - or if there's a service centre in Dublin / Meath?
    Google isn't much help either.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

They used to have a place in Tallaght, been a few years so I'm not sure if it's still there. This is the Phone no. I have for them (01)4596888, worth a try.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

bmaxi wrote: »
    They used to have a place in Tallaght, been a few years so I'm not sure if it's still there. This is the Phone no. I have for them (01)4596888, worth a try.

Thanks a mil. Paragon Power Tools they're called and they are still in business - on the Belgard Road. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 joe86

there is a great lad near drogheda that fixed my mwer and he is cheap too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Anatom

Thanks a mil. Paragon Power Tools they're called and they are still in business - on the Belgard Road. :)

I used them recently for servicing and fixing a power washer - they were very good. I don't remember seeing any lawnmowers there though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement