Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork raiding

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

So, some of my mates and i are planning to set up a raiding guild over the summer, 4 of up have played and raided since vanilla, one joined im tbc and we might be getting another mate to start and roll priest :P

Anyway with the current people who play, we have 3 with healing specs, 2 with tanks and 1 gearing tank too and 4 are competent dps (off specs included ofc). While raiding we will probably be going to an internet cafe in cork so communication is always happening. If anyone wants to join us, you are welcome provided you have the gear, knowledge of your class and knowledge of tactics. We want team players who follow the tactics and not go out there to top dps meters while ignoring the tacs.

Atm we are on auchindoun but we aren't sure if we are staying or going yet. Anyone who is interested or has anything to ask, reply and ill get back to you when i can :)

Advertisement