Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift into town from Lackagh/Claregalway tonight

Options
  • 10-05-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a lift into town this evening (any time from 7-8:30pm) from anywhere close to Lackagh/Claregalway.

If anyone is heading into/anywhere near town can I grab a lift with you? (I'm going out and it'll save me the expensive taxi fare in at least).

Or can anyone tell me if any buses pass that way in the evenings?

Cheers,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

i'll be going in that way from 6.45 to 7.00pm. PM me ur number if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

It's too late for you now, but for future reference the last N73 bus leaves Lackagh at 7pm - http://www.bus4u.net/

Quite a few of Burkes buses stop in Claregalway too.

The regional buses page has links to all of the companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

There are times when walking would seem faster than driving. Dreaming of that fantasy by-pass.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Got the 7:31 bus in the end.
    Took a while to realise that bus goes at that time- Bus Eireann website leaves a lot to be desired.
    Thanks anyway to the person who offered...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭catmelodian

galwayrush wrote: »
    There are times when walking would seem faster than driving. Dreaming of that fantasy by-pass.:rolleyes:

This will never happen now. Your best bet is the Sligo road that will link with the motorway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement