Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please :(

• 10-05-2010 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys,
    This is kinda really embarrassing and id appreciate any geniuine help.

I have both my nipples pierced for the last 2 years, was in the shower bout an hour ago and when i was comin out i caught my left nipple on the door and its after spliting half of my nipple there is blood every where and im in quite a bit of pain.

So i took the bar out, its stilll bleeding.

wat should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Snukums wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have both my nipples pierced for the last 2 years, was in the shower bout an hour ago and when i was comin out i caught my left nipple on the door and its after spliting half of my nipple there is blood every where and im in quite a bit of pain.

wat should i do?

Hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anto86

defo hospital but how does one catch there nipple in a door...:confused:

had my nipple done before and some one pushed me and it came out hurt like *uck nipple was ok but ill never get it done again no way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it's easier than you think, i sometimes catch it in tshirts. very annoying, i've never gotten it ripped as badly as that though i don't think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

anto86 wrote: »
    defo hospital but how does one catch there nipple in a door...:confused:

I got mine caught on a sliding shower door before, it hurt like a bitch!

Fortunately mine wasn't as bad, it was bleeding but I don't think it ripped anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Snukums wrote: »
    Hi guys,

wat should i do?

Sorry to hear this. You shouldn't be embarrassed, these things happen. You should prob go to A&E, I'm sure they see stuff like this all the time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Snukums

Thanks everyone for all d replies went 2 my doc and he put a butterfly stitch on in to keep it together hopefully it will bond back together :( and gave me some painkillers!
    Thanks again everyone

p.s. BEWARE OF SHOWER DOORS!

Advertisement