Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spare Week

• 10-05-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

I've found myself with a week off work this week, there is a small chance I could be called in towards the end of the week though. I would like to do something good with my time. Preferably with animals but so long as it's an active thing I'll be happy. I can go anywhere in the country that would have a cheap B&B nearby (or better still accom on site). Ideally, something in the west, but that might be a bit of an ask haha:D.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

It might be tough to get somewhere to take you on for a week just on spec like that but it's good that you are trying. try the
    with animals thread for some organisations and try contacting directly the organisations that ask for volunteers on the volunteer.ie and volunteering.ie websites although they probably wont have positions advertised for just the week on those two websites.

Advertisement