Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

volunteering

Options
  • 10-05-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, chances of my being needed for work this week are slim and I was considering heading away for a few days. Everyone I know is working so I'd be going alone and I know I'd be bored doing nothing. So does anyone know of an animal sanctuary/rescue needing a hands on volunteer for a few days? I'd be willing to do anything so long as it's physical. I'm easy with the location so long as it can be reached by public transport and there is cheap accom nearby.

I've posted this in the volunteering forum too, so if mods think it is not an appropiate post for here, please just close it as there is no point in moving it. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Raychill

Hey (: Theres a monkey sanctuary in Cornwall thats always looking for volunters to prepare food and stuff. They give you free food and accomodation for the time that you're there.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

If only there was a local dog shelter I could volunteer at a few days a week , but I would have to bring my Cavalier with me because she goes everywhere with me whenever I can bring her.

Advertisement