Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What GPS are you currently using?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 1:14pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious as to what devices & maps people are using.

Mine currently are:

GO 720
    App 8.351
    Map "Western_and_Central_Europe" v840.2562

TomTom Start
    App: 8.545.1842
    Map "Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB" v840.2562

Go 750 Live
    App 9.025.477770
    Map "Western_and_Central_Europe" v840.2562

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

Not sure of map versions but all current except Co-pilot which is 1 version old.

Tomtom 730
    Garmin Nuvi 215
    Co-pilot on Nokia 5800
    MotionX on Iphone

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

I'm currently using:

Garmin Nuvi 765T - Full European Map, last updated at the end of Jan.

Garmin Oregon 400t -European Base Topo Map.

I also have a Nuvi 600, a TomTom 910 and a Route66 Maxi sitting in a drawer somewhere! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

TomTom GO 730 ( though thats not being used alot)

Mother uses CoPilot on her SE Phone

I used to use OviMaps on N97 but thas sold now :)

Got myself iGo 8.3.4 - Ready to be loaded on HTC HD2

all got ireland and uk maps...dont bother getting the rest of europe :) not planning to go there anytime soon :) and it saves memory on the phone :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Garmin Nuvi 255.

Was using Copilot on a Mitac Mio pda but it died hence the above hurried purchase! (was in the UK at the time)

Also run OSI maps with Oziexplorer and OS UK with Memory Map on my Toughbook and GPS mouse.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Garmin GPSMap60CSX - OpenStreetMaps, SMC Contour Maps and some very old Garmins which I cannot remember the numbers of.
    Garmin Forerunner 405 - no maps, but use the OSM maps for viewing routes on the PC
    Nokia E71 - GoogleMaps, NokiaMaps or any of the same ones as for the 60CSx
    HTC Desire - GoogleMaps, OrangeMaps and not got round to figuring out if I can get any other maps on it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Garmin Zumo 660
    Garmin Zumo 550
    Both with lifetime maps updated to latest version

Advertisement