Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash Vicar St - June 29th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭redmond08

Cool , always like Alter Bridge so it will prob be the only time Myles will be over in Ireland. Would cool to meet both Myles and Slash

I'm going to see Alter Bridge for the 3rd time in London on October 22nd, I left a message with Michael Tremonti (Mark Tremonti's brother) a few weeks back and he said they are hoping to get to Ireland in 2011.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

redmond08 wrote: »
    I'm going to see Alter Bridge for the 3rd time in London on October 22nd, I left a message with Michael Tremonti (Mark Tremonti's brother) a few weeks back and he said they are hoping to get to Ireland in 2011.

Hopefully that happens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

anyone got a ticket for this.

brother went on e-bay the day they went on sale and found one too buy and clicked the button.

we paid for it last sunday week. he only got the money back tonight.

so mad with him. asked him all week too e mail the guy

• Registered Users Posts: 38,437 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Only 2 weeks to go. Coming up from Waterford so hopefully i might get to meet the man himself. Wheres the best entrance to go to to try and get an autograph at vicar street

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Only 2 weeks to go. Coming up from Waterford so hopefully i might get to meet the man himself. Wheres the best entrance to go to to try and get an autograph at vicar street

There is only one entrance into Vicar St afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

There is only one entrance into Vicar St afaik

That's correct, and the loading entrance is well guarded...they just arrive a little earlier. To be honest, if you hang around the building for a few hours before the gig you will meet him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

That's correct, and the loading entrance is well guarded...they just arrive a little earlier. To be honest, if you hang around the building for a few hours before the gig you will meet him

I might just do this! Slash being a legend and all that....

ya it would be nice too get a photo with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Filther

Anyone got a spare ticket for this. forgot to ring ticketmaster about it and the women's not happy with me PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Filther wrote: »
    Anyone got a spare ticket for this. forgot to ring ticketmaster about it and the women's not happy with me PLEASE

This way please:
    http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8614

But doesn't look good...

• Advertisement

i paid nearly a 100 euro for my ticket on e bay. well worth the money

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

PTH2009 wrote: »
    If he doesn't agree to an autograph you know what to do ;):D >>>

..(then run for your life):P

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Don't miss this show folks. Seriously, his set at Download last Sunday will go down as one of the Donington All Time Greats!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Don't miss this show folks. Seriously, his set at Download last Sunday will go down as one of the Donington All Time Greats!!!

That performance of 'Rocket Queen' was astonishing from what I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Everytime that this gets bumped I always hope that someone has posted that extra tickets have gone on sale. It's looking very unlikely now though:(

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

going to see him in Belfast next wednesday! cant wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Irish band Glyder will be opening for him on tuesday night in Vicar Street for those who might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Irish band Glyder will be opening for him on tuesday night in Vicar Street for those who might be interested.

Excellent band.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

That's a surprise as I didn't think he'd have a support but it's a fairly pleasant surprise as they are a very decent band

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Ah shite, I love that band. I hate having a lack of money and people to travel up with me to Dublin. Looks like it could have been a brillant night. :(

• Advertisement

anyone know what hotel he may stay in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

cena wrote: »
    anyone know what hotel he may stay in.

Travelodge Dublin Airport (Swords)

scudzilla wrote: »

how sure are you. would of thought it would be in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

cena wrote: »
    how sure are you. would of thought it would be in the city

Apparently they all booked in advance and got the 19Euro a room deal

think your missing with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

anyone have any ideas what time he will be due on stage, won't be gettn there till around 9.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

How quickly did this sell out? I was quite surprised it sold out so far in advance to be honest what with it being a solo-tour of a guitarist whose best days were 20 some odd years ago. Quite a testament to the marketing the man has put behind himself I suppose.

€43 ain't worth it though in fairness. For what you're getting it's not. A little bit of rip-off Ireland going on now doubt with the Manchester and Edinburgh gig less than £30.

He probably could've sold out two nights by the looks of things eh! Hope everyone enjoys themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

scudzilla wrote: »

Yeah right...? Ever heard of the Four Seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Yeah right...? Ever heard of the Four Seasons?

I think he was taking the Mickey,eh...Mickey!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

one of the latest setlists for anyone interested: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash/2010/x-tra-zurich-switzerland-3bd41cf4.html

should be a good 'un! can't wait!

Advertisement