Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA Flashcard?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Just dug out my old Gameboy Micro and was searching around the net to see what modding possiblities etc could be done with it.
    Came across a lot of stuff regading flashcards, roms, emulator and all that great stuff.
    So decided to get a flashcard for the Micro.
    Obivously all the links around the net are old now and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one of these?
    Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Be tough to find I'd say, especially for a decent price.

It might be worth your while trying to pickup a cheap DS instead

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1021 this will do the job for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They're actually suprinsingly hard to come across now.

I bought a cheap one from dealextreme that worked via a PC serial port. Never got it to work.

Bought a more expensive one from them which uses mini SD cards. (Not micro sd cards like the r4) and it works perfectly.

Just had a look and they all seem to be sold out on Dealextreme :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

I got one on dealextreme,one I linked it said sold out but I emailed them and the supplier had a few knocking around.
    Worth a try emailing them

Advertisement