Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Display Problems - Possible Cause?

• 10-05-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Hi There,
    Having diplay issues with my 360. Initally display was blurred but now not being picked up at all by the TV.

I have tried using both hd component (tried basic/720/1080) and std tv connections on two different TV's with no joy. I also replaced lead so it appears that it's the console itself. Can hear sound but no display input being picked up at all.

Any help appreciated

PS - Anyone recommend a place in Cork to fix?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gadget.Repair

Funkyzeit wrote: »
    Hi There,
    Having diplay issues with my 360. Initally display was blurred but now not being picked up at all by the TV.

I have tried using both hd component (tried basic/720/1080) and std tv connections on two different TV's with no joy. I also replaced lead so it appears that it's the console itself. Can hear sound but no display input being picked up at all.

Any help appreciated

PS - Anyone recommend a place in Cork to fix?

Sounds like it on way out 3 red lights

Give xbox a call to see if it under warrenty 3 years and more for rrod

I cant offer a repair as i am based in Wexford

Advertisement