Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorillaz - The O2 [11-11-2010]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

rubadub wrote: »
    Ah jaysus, didn't know they were supporting :(, did they play for long?

I posted the stage times earlier on in the thread man :) They played around an hour and were really good, they played a good few of their hits and their interaction with the crowd was great to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Didn't think I was gonna enjoy De La Soul, but I did!

They were great, and managed to get me involved in and enjoy a set full of a genre of music that I don't even like that much. Impressive! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

What a great gig, Damon is an amazing front man and having the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble added an extra dimension. The visuals were excellent, but to be honest I found myself so enthralled by the band that I didn't even look at them for that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Wolf Club wrote: »
    What a great gig, Damon is an amazing front man and having the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble added an extra dimension. The visuals were excellent, but to be honest I found myself so enthralled by the band that I didn't even look at them for that long.

I found myself torn between watching all the amazing musicians on the stage or the animation at loads of different points. I usually stuck with the musicians while occasionally glancing up at the giant sexy screen. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Arrived in as De La Soul were on.. Not usually (EVER) into the whole hip hop / rap thing in of itself but they were class!

Gorillaz were amazing.. Only small thing I thought was that the vocals were mixed slightly too low in some songs (eg. On Melancholy Hill)

Amazing gig altogether though!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement