Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 month developmental test

• 10-05-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭

How old was your child when they got theirs? My son is 12 months and still hasn't had it. I've been hounding them for three months and finally got an app for last Fri, which they cancelled on Thurs :mad: Apparently there's a backlog because the doctors were busy giving the swine flu jabs :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering if it's standard that these tests are put on the back burner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

My son got his at 9 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Bookkeeper09

My nephew had his last week at 9 and 1/2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Emiso

I work in this field and in our area its currently not being done until 18 months due to shortage of doctors and backlog due to swine flu vaccinations !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Emiso wrote: »
    I work in this field and in our area its currently not being done until 18 months due to shortage of doctors and backlog due to swine flu vaccinations !!

Yep, that's the run around I'm getting. Funny how others are saying they got theirs at the appropriate time though.

Advertisement