Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sovereign Independent Confronts Rockefeller in Dublin Trilateral Venue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

humanji wrote: »
    I like the way that anyone who questions what they are told is "deluded", but anyone who blindly follows you is somehow enlightened.

And I also love the way you're twisting my words, .

Hypocriical yet again. Your twisting my words with such a childish remark assuming that I think people are enlightened if they follow me.

That is cheap, insulting and simply not true. So before your quick to point fingers and say who is twisting words. You have done yourself no favours with a false judgment of me, be sure to see what you write next time you judge others so you can see your own errros

:rolleyes:

Actually, that's one of the worst examples to choose, because he's talking about political eras. He doesn't say there is an organisation called the NWO that is trying to undermine our freedoms.

You see they don't have to make it anyMORE obvious than it already is.

That's where intellegence comes in oh and cop on. I just pray that the majority of the 700 viewers of this thread, can obviously see the game plan here with the NWO. The rest can stick their heads in the sand as long as they feel fit, but it's not going to make reality go away and the rest of the truth seem irrelevant. It's all about facing reality and I'm so glad this thread is protrayed the way it has. So It will give viewers a clear indication of the self delusion people put themselves true to avoid the truth or the obvious. In fact I'm sure most adults here will totally see through the baloney. :)

We are not children and no politician will feel any need to make the NWO plan so simplistic, It is the sillyest thing I've ever heard you say Humanji, and quite frankly unreal. Why would the elites make the NWO plan obviously sinister so we get the message thats "its all so sinister". If they were to tell the world the NWO is really bad, wouldn't that defeat the purpose in bringing it about? You get the logic here? I'm amazed of the sheer amount of ignorance on this forum.

And our freedoms are already going down hill. Let's get the record straight here. People will not Wake up and smell the coffee. I think this thread is a classic example of why the NWO will happen and turn things very ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

What makes this so good is the fact that they were approached at the table in their hotel where they would think that they were relatively secure.......They would not be used to security being breached in that fashion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

mysterious wrote: »
    Hypocriical yet again. Your twisting my words with such a childish remark assuming that I think people are enlightened if they follow me.

That is cheap, insulting and simply not true. So before your quick to point fingers and say who is twisting words. You have done yourself no favours with a false judgment of me, be sure to see what you write next time you judge others so you can see your own errros

:rolleyes:
    This thread is estatic... And I'm loving the denial.
    It must have been the other Mysterious who posted that then.
    You see they don't have to make it anyMORE obvious than it already is.

That's where intellegence comes in oh and cop on. I just pray that the majority of the 700 viewers of this thread, can obviously see the game plan here with the NWO. The rest can stick their heads in the sand as long as they feel fit, but it's not going to make reality go away and the rest of the truth seem irrelevant. It's all about facing reality and I'm so glad this thread is protrayed the way it has. So It will give viewers a clear indication of the self delusion people put themselves true to avoid the truth or the obvious. In fact I'm sure most adults here will totally see through the baloney. :)
    Delusion? Again, you're insulting people who don't agree with you. This thread simply shows how rude you can be and little else. There's no reason to be like that.
    We are not children and no politician will feel any need to make the NWO plan so simplistic, It is the sillyest thing I've ever heard you say Humanji, and quite frankly unreal. Why would the elites make the NWO plan obviously sinister so we get the message thats "its all so sinister". If they were to tell the world the NWO is really bad, wouldn't that defeat the purpose in bringing it about? You get the logic here?

I get the logic, but I don't get yours. How do you know they're evil then? You're making assumptions based on nothing. That's the problem. There has never been anything close to proof that the NWO exists. All there are are people like Rockefeller who think some governments banding together will be mutually benficial and a couple of world leaders saying the words "New" "World" and "Order" but in various different contexts. That seems to be enough to condemn them all. Pardon me for not blindly taking your word for it. I like to use intelligence and cop on to figure these things out for myself using actual evidence.

Again, I'm not saying there isn't an NWO. And I'm not claiming, as you implied I claimed, that Rockefeller is a saint. I'm simply pointing out that the evidence for an NWO is basically a load of conspiracy theorists claiming there's an NWO and calling anyone who disagrees "dillusional".
    I'm amazed of the sheer amount of ignorance on this forum.
    Again with the insults.
    480905 wrote:
    What makes this so good is the fact that they were approached at the table in their hotel where they would think that they were relatively secure.......They would not be used to security being breached in that fashion.

Of course not. But then again, not many of us expect to be harrassed while having lunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

So, the NWO didn't exist, it was a conspiracy theory, but now it's fact that it does exist but their just not as nasty as people said they were... is that where we stand now ?:rolleyes:

So we have proved it does exist, we just gotta prove they're nasty, now lol

Way to take three quotes from three different users and imply we all believe the same thing and have the same ideology philosophy.

Gene Roddenberry, Hitler and Osama Bin Laden, all believed in a world united by one government, but I think theres a world of difference between the united federation of planets, Nazism, and Fundamentalist Islam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Ireland's Treasonous President McAleese meets with War Criminal Rockefeller :o

Ireland's Treasonous President McAleese meets with War Criminal Rockefeller :o

Three blokes with a megaphone and inadequate video editing skills. No no, I take it all back mysterious I bet you the elites are crapping their pants at the forces gathered against them. It's like the A-team meets the fantastic bleeding four minus one.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Three blokes with a megaphone and inadequate video editing skills. No no, I take it all back mysterious I bet you the elites are crapping their pants at the forces gathered against them. It's like the A-team meets the fantastic bleeding four minus one.

Whats you're point ?
    You don't have to be an idiot the whole time. You're only hurting yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

In fairness, there is at least 6 guys there. They are clearly very well organised and terrifying.

• Advertisement

Whats you're point ?

Mysterious claims the NWO are terrified of the world who are waking up and terrified of their agenda. However by the looks of the video the protest consisted of a group of people incapable of playing a game of 5 a side.

Essentially claiming that the world agrees with you goes at odds with all the available evidence.
    You don't have to be an idiot the whole time. You're only hurting yourself.

Personal attack reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

facepalm*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

That's where intellegence comes in oh and cop on. I just pray that the majority of the 700 viewers of this thread, can obviously see the game plan here with the NWO. The rest can stick their heads in the sand as long as they feel fit, but it's not going to make reality go away and the rest of the truth seem irrelevant. .

Yes cause this thread shows what the NWO are up too.... :rolleyes:
    this thread expalins F-all about their agenda....

UNLESS the NWO agenda is to go out and have a bit of dinner.......

I love the way you just through random stuff into a thread, and expect everyone to follow you ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

I worry about some people and their blind faith in the NWO conspiracy being true.

Can anyone (mr mysterious?) give me
    an example of how Mr Rockerfeller is evil?

PS comments like "wake up the truth is in front of your eyes" aren't very convincing.

robtri wrote: »
    Yes cause this thread shows what the NWO are up too.... :rolleyes:
    this thread expalins F-all about their agenda....

UNLESS the NWO agenda is to go out and have a bit of dinner.......

I love the way you just through random stuff into a thread, and expect everyone to follow you ....

lol...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

lol...

Whats so funny :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I worry about some people and their blind faith in the NWO conspiracy being true.

Can anyone (mr mysterious?) give me
    an example of how Mr Rockerfeller is evil?

PS comments like "wake up the truth is in front of your eyes" aren't very convincing.

Without going into all the conspiracy stuff the group he directs seeks to by-pass the democratic process.

That aside a single example and no more than that is that he funded Hitler's rise to power. That should tell you all need to know about the mentality of the man.

Without going into all the conspiracy stuff the group he directs seeks to by-pass the democratic process.

That aside a single example and no more than that is that he funded Hitler's rise to power. That should tell you all need to know about the mentality of the man.

Thanks BB.

After some research...I see he is in his mid 90s....good luck to him taking over the world.

Edit - just seen this while reading up:

---
    He then served as assistant regional director of the United States Office of Defense, Health and Welfare Services, from 1941 to 1942. In 1943 he enlisted in the war effort and entered Officer Candidate School; he was ultimately promoted to captain in 1945. During World War II he served in North Africa and France (he spoke fluent French) for military intelligence and set up political and economic intelligence units, while also serving for seven months as an assistant military attaché at the American Embassy in Paris. During this period he would call on family contacts and Standard Oil executives for assistance, establish contacts of his own, and come to highly regard the invaluable potential of "networking".[4]
    ---

So you are claiming that while serving in the US army, or just prior to serving, he also bankrolled Adolf Hitler? Or is the above paragraph not true?

Thanks BB.

After some research...I see he is in his mid 90s....good luck to him taking over the world.

Edit - just seen this while reading up:

---
    He then served as assistant regional director of the United States Office of Defense, Health and Welfare Services, from 1941 to 1942. In 1943 he enlisted in the war effort and entered Officer Candidate School; he was ultimately promoted to captain in 1945. During World War II he served in North Africa and France (he spoke fluent French) for military intelligence and set up political and economic intelligence units, while also serving for seven months as an assistant military attaché at the American Embassy in Paris. During this period he would call on family contacts and Standard Oil executives for assistance, establish contacts of his own, and come to highly regard the invaluable potential of "networking".[4]
    ---

So you are claiming that while serving in the US army, or just prior to serving, he also bankrolled Adolf Hitler? Or is the above paragraph not true?
    I'm not 100% on the details, but most of the funding Hitler got from large companies and dynasties like the Rockefellers wasnto help him take over the world. Germany was just recovering from being a massive economic wasteland and it was perfect for investing in with a guarantee of huge returns. They didn't actually realise why they were funding ( and who'd have guessed it?)

I'm not 100% on the details, but most of the funding Hitler got from large companies and dynasties like the Rockefellers wasnto help him take over the world. Germany was just recovering from being a massive economic wasteland and it was perfect for investing in with a guarantee of huge returns. They didn't actually realise why they were funding ( and who'd have guessed it?)

Spot on.... they funded Germany... not hitler.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Plus the Rockefeller's are of German decent so they were investing in the recovery of the homeland after the devastation of WWI.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Plus the Rockefeller's are of German decent so they were investing in the recovery of the homeland after the devastation of WWI.

Ah right I see.

I think it's clear that point doesn't provide proof that Mr Rockefeller is evil.

Anyone have an example of him being evil? Mr mysterious? You seem to be claiming it's obvious and we are all in denial of the truth...maybe you've got an example of how he is evil?

hfghhg
    Rockefeller funded the Nazi's in particular not just Germany
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/20526899/Rockefeller-Money-Aids-Nazis

Rockefeller connections toward AIDS and Ebola virus's
    http://sacredearth.org/Kissrock.html
    Between 1963 and 1965 more than 400, 000 Colombian women were sterilized in a program funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. In Bolivia, a U.S. imposed population control program administered by the Peace Corps sterilized Quechua Indian women without their knowledge or consent...(Akwesasne Notes, 1977: 31). In 1967 the American Public Health Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists conducted a study and found that 54 percent of the teaching hospitals nation-wide "...made sterilization a requirement for winning approval for an abortion" (Weisbord, 1975: 155). A Look at the Indian Health Service Policy of Sterilization, 1972-1976 by Charles R. England
    http://www.whale.to/b/rockefeller_q.html

hfghhg
    Rockefeller funded the Nazi's in particular not just Germany
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/20526899/Rockefeller-Money-Aids-Nazis

Do you even bother to read your own links?

The article above states that the money was pledged to the Kaiser Wilheim Institute before the Nazis came to power. Furthermore the money was specifically designated to fund the building of two scientific laboratories.

How you can extract Rockefeller funded the Nazis from that is frankly baffling, and superbly illustrates how ill informed the people who make claims about him are.

Obviously you didn't read it properly.

Did you read the others ? or have you just no comment on them ?

Ah right I see.

I think it's clear that point doesn't provide proof that Mr Rockefeller is evil.

Anyone have an example of him being evil? Mr mysterious? You seem to be claiming it's obvious and we are all in denial of the truth...maybe you've got an example of how he is evil?

I don't spoonfeed others the obvious. My answer would be this and I've said this many times before.

If I was to treat you like a worthy human being who shows to be self responsible in seeking the truth, I either wouldn't have to tell you the obvious.
    B. you already would know the truth of the obvious already and
    C. We would be already be discussing the nature of this topic and the truth of what Rockefellers agenda consist of.

I'm not here to tell you the truth.
    I didn''t fall on earth to show you the way.

You are here to find out what's smoking outside in the real world. Take self responsibility to gain knowledge and stop asking stupid question's with a hint of irony. the answers are already obvious. The answers already provided is enough to lead you in the direction of the truth. Your reactions and futher questioning just to show's your complete ignorance and apathy to the "obvious". Your bodering over the line of where a debate turns into a childish "i want more answers thread". This is where the line of cop on, common sense and self respect plays into practice. If you can't show these simple traits in an adult debate. Don't expect others to give you the respect back. You may reply with an angry response or such another demand. But remember I'm making sure I will only debate with others who show they seek answers themselves rather than just sitting around wasting their own brains.

The man is an rich, self loathing, Illuminati bloodline, who is involved in keeping the western world in a slave controlled imbalanced dog eat dog society. I don't need sky news to tell me that. I don't need a book to tell me that. I don't need you to tell me that. I don't need you or anyone to tell me any different. I also don't need sovereign change to tell me that because born with a brain in which I use well.

I don't see what you're getting at? Your own link specifically states that the money was pledged to the old regime.

I don't spoonfeed others the obvious. My answer would be this and I've said this many times before.

If I was to treat you like a worthy human being who shows to be self responsible in seeking the truth, I either wouldn't have to tell you the obvious or b you already would know the truth of the obvious already.

I'm not here to tell you the truth.
    I didn''t fall on earth to show you the way.

You are here to find out what's smoking outside in the real world. Take self responsibility to gain knowledge and stop asking stupid question's with a hint of irony. the answers already obvious. This is where the line of cop on, common sense and self respect plays into practice. If you can't show these simple traits in a debate. Don't expect me or anyone to give you these back to you. You may reply with an angry response or such a demand. But remember I'm making sure I will only debate with others who show they seek answers themselves rather than just sitting around wasting their own brains..

Classic example of your consistent wishy washy bull mr mysterious.

I asked you to provide examples of his mans evilness and you failed.

I'm not requesting to be spoonfed as you put it, just a simple back up of your serious claim that the man is Satan personified.

Why would I use my brain to find out the 'truth' when the person claiming to know the truth cant back it up with concrete examples? (Rheotorical!)

Classic example of your consistent wishy washy bull mr mysterious.

I asked you to provide examples of his mans evilness and you failed.

I'm not requesting to be spoonfrd as you put it, just a simple back up of your serious claim that the man is Satan personified.

No it's just a response, to your lack of respect to others. Who do you think you are stomping with your personal demands. Do you honestly think other adults should even give you the time of day with an attitude like that.

I've never debated with you before and Quite frankly will not be giving you any time in future until you learn to grow up and start finding out subject in grasp yourself. There is plenty of evidence provided already in the forum.

This debate isn't to satisfy all your queiries, and if you sit here stomping for more answers your in the wrong forum.

No it's just a response, to your lack of respect to others. Who do you think you are stomping with your personal demands. Do you honestly think other adults should even give you the time of day with an attitude like that.

I've never debated with you before and Quite frankly will not be giving you any time in future until you learn to grow up and start finding out subject in grasp yourself. There is plenty of evidence provided already in the forum.

This debate isn't to satisfy all your queiries, and if you sit here stomping for more answers your in the wrong forum.

Mr Mysterious, I do in fact respect you as a person and intellect....just not claims that you wont bother providing proof for...apologies for any offence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Mysterious infracted (twice) for rants which are insulting people for little more then asking him questions.

If mysterious had an issue with the psots, he shouldn't ahve responded to them. Responding by suggesting someone is not a human being worthy of respect, is asking stupid questions, or needs to grow up is not acceptable.

Before anyone starts....this will not be discussed in-thread.

Stainless_Steel also infracted. Either respect posters or don't engage with them.

<edit>
    After PM discussion with Stainless, he agreed that he worded his post badly and it did not read as he intended. He edited the post, and the infraction has been lifted.

There goes another debate down the drain. It's all interesting isn't it just another way to make sure this forum doesn't discuss the truth and nature of the forum.

Mysterious is the "evil man not rockefeller":rolleyes:

It's in English, and it's quite clear.

The money was promised pre 1930s.

The money was to be spent on laboratories.

This is getting pretty desperate on your part.

If they're as factually accurate as your first claim why bother?

I see you're citing whale.to a hot bed of holocaust denial and other vile lies and untruths.

There goes another debate down the drain. It's all interesting isn't it just another way to make sure this forum doesn't discuss the truth and nature of the forum.

We all know you are not the bad guy.

Some people like myself prefer to have concrete evidence for serious claims. Of course you may have plenty of reasons why Rockefeller is evil, but you just need to explain why so people can take your claims seriously.

Well I would like an public announcement to everoyne on Bonkey to clear that matter up. So I can carry on topic.Cheers Stainless steal appreciate that. I'm making myself clear early on where I stand with others on this debate and where the line draws to where I feel I will give enough evidence. Nobody here is here to be the golden pages of information. People have to do some self research it's the only way a debate get's fruitful in here, if info is a two way street. That's all my point was and still is.

I will post some links later, I have to some gardening, after all this stress Bonkey has put on me.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Well I would like an public announcement to everoyne on Bonkey to clear that matter up. So I can carry on topic.Cheers Stainless steal appreciate that. I'm making myself clear early on where I stand with others on this debate and where the line draws to where I feel I will give enough evidence. Nobody here is here to be the golden pages of information. People have to do some self research it's the only way a debate get's fruitful in here, if info is a two way street. That's all my point was and still is.
    The bolded bit, in short, is you telling people to go off and "do research", how is any one else ment to know how you arrived at an opinion about a topic? If you want to convince people about something, show some facts. Or where your ideas came from.
    I will post some links later, I have to some gardening, after all this stress Bonkey has put on me.:(

Aww, poor you! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Good to see the sheeples vanguard kickin' back in the Four Seasons...

Few champange's lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

studiorat wrote: »
    Few champange's lads?

Yes please

The bolded bit, in short, is you telling people to go off and "do research", how is any one else ment to know how you arrived at an opinion about a topic? If you want to convince people about something, show some facts. Or where your ideas came from.

Aww, poor you! :rolleyes:

Well if you did research on the debate you wouldn't be picking and pointing at others as a way to avoid research. Kinda not really smart is it.

I'm not here to convince you. Haven't i said that before? You are here to convince YOURSELF.:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSV4T2jNKc
    He looks so repitlan too. Shudders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Again, theres no proof that he actually said that, just a video telling us he did and a "voice simulation" of what he said.

Looks can be deceiving Mysterious, don't always trust them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Can you post a picture of you're self please, how do we know you're not Reptilian?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

How you can extract Rockefeller funded the Nazis from that is frankly baffling, and superbly illustrates how ill informed the people who make claims about him are.

No you are the one who is misinformed, or uninformed at least.

Your dismissals and denials of Rockefeller support of Nazi Germany are proof of this.

The financial support of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute is interesting Walkie Talkie, thank you, especialy when you consider they employed people like Ernst Rudin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%BCdin and Josef Mengele http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele#Early_life. The institute recieved the funding because it was an anti-human institute like the Rockefeller Foundation. The fact of the matter is that they still chose to donate after Hitler came to power, therefore they supported Nazi Germany.

Rockefeller's Standard Oil supported Hitler thorugh it's collusion with IG Farben.

This is the best source on the subject as far as I am concerned. http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-ch4.html

Diogenes: A question for you.

Where did Germany get her Tetra-Ethyl lead from?

(Tetra-Ethy lead was an absolute neccessity in aviation fuel at the time. Without it planes couldn't fly)

There is a lot more detail and it gets a lot more interesting IMO, but to be honest I am with mysterious to some extent on this. Anyone putting forward a conspiracy theory is expected to provide links to everything where, when, who, etc and it is a pain in the arse to be honest to waste the time on someone eho is just going to refute it regardless of what it is or the strength of the evidence behind it, it is a lose-lose situation for the conspiracy theorist when any and all information is not going to be judged with an open mind. If it is irrefutable it is just ignored or the source attacked.

Well said Brown Bomber. Thank you :D

The financial support of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute is interesting Walkie Talkie, thank you, especialy when you consider they employed people like Ernst Rudin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%BCdin and Josef Mengele http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele#Early_life. The institute recieved the funding because it was an anti-human institute like the Rockefeller Foundation. The fact of the matter is that they still chose to donate after Hitler came to power, therefore they supported Nazi Germany.
    At what time did they donate the money? And at what point did the reality of what Hitler was doing come to the worlds attention? That's the key difference. An agreement was made and the money paid before anyone knew of what was going on.

There is a lot more detail and it gets a lot more interesting IMO, but to be honest I am with mysterious to some extent on this. Anyone putting forward a conspiracy theory is expected to provide links to everything where, when, who, etc and it is a pain in the arse to be honest to waste the time on someone eho is just going to refute it regardless of what it is or the strength of the evidence behind it, it is a lose-lose situation for the conspiracy theorist when any and all information is not going to be judged with an open mind. If it is irrefutable it is just ignored or the source attacked.

Anyone putting forward a conspiracy theory as fact is expected to be able to back up what they say. If they're willing to discuss the pros and cons of the idea then it would kind of be handy, too. If they just want to make a claim and not talk about it, then they're free to get a blog.

More proof....
    Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.
    http://www.whale.to/b/russo.html

• Advertisement

no no one here is saying mysterious is an evil person...
    you brought to the debate a comment that David Rockerfeller is an evil man... you where asked to show how is is evil, something besides your word...
    and instead of debating the issue, you get in a huff, insult everyone BUT still dont answer the question posed to you....

and then state this is another debate gone down the drain....
    well if you post random posts and then refuse to debate them, well yes the debate will go down the drain, as it is very frustrating...

you have no one to blame but yourself on this going down the drain....

Whether i agree with other posters or not, like walkie talkie and Brown bomber, at least these guys/girls ( sorry not sure, and not that it matters) debate the issue and put forward their evidence on the matter, not just in this thread but all threads...

if you not willing to partake in the debate what the point in throw your opions around??

Proof has been given, he has connections to Aids, Ebola, Sterilization, depopulation, funding Nazi's. Read back. This guy is trying to run the world, is it any wonder people were shouting at him??

Until people start waking up and stop defending him, sadly we can only expect more of the same.

Mysterious is frustrated because evidence has been put forward but certain types will deny it no matter what, because they don't want to believe it and they don't want to be seen as wrong. They are afraid of the truth. They just cant believe it and they are blind, scared blind.

But what is that proof of? That's one guys word against another. Can you not see how people can't take this on it's merits alone?

Proof has been given, he has connections to Aids, Ebola, Sterilization, depopulation, funding Nazi's. Read back. This guy is trying to run the world, is it any wonder people were shouting at him??

Until people start waking up and stop defending him, sadly we can only expect more of the same.
    But that's not proof. It's evidence. And it's not concrete. There's plenty of holes in all the connections. That's the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

But what is that proof of? That's one guys word against another. Can you not see how people can't take this on it's merits alone?
    Agreed.
    I rather use more evidence in whatever forms they come in.
    If enough people are saying it about him and he then admits to it in his book and through other actions i would then be more so convinced.
    Im not going to take the time to post lots of Rockefeller links though on where he/his companies visit before places go to hell.But i encourage others to do so if they have the time and mind to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement