Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduating or Recently Graduated UCD Veterinarian Wanted

Options
  • 10-05-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking for a recently graduated vet. from UCD. I own a farming portal site which is used by several thousand farmers every month. I would like to bring a newly qualified vet on to the site, to write a monthly or fortnightly blog. Short articles about their experiences and what farmers should look out for health wise at the particular time of year. Also, the blog could chronicle the vet's progress as he/she moves into the world of veterinary practice.

For the recently graduated vet it would offer a ready made audience for their blog/articles, while for me, it would be an extra interesting feature on my site which would increase traffic! A win win for both parties I hope. Further details can be worked out between the two of us!

If you or someone you know may be interested let me know!

Best wishes,

PTW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 VincentDevine

I thought I would get at least one reply. Maybe its the wrong time of year, the final year students are doing exams. Perhaps I should look after the summer around graduation time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭DeanSmedley

Is nobody interested then?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

Hi im a Vet student in UCD,not graduating this year Im afraid so not of much use to you...but if you pm me your email address and a short description of what exactly you are looking for I could ask our program officer or the 4th and 5th year class reps to send around an email and link and see if you get any interest.

Interest wise on here.... Im not sure how may vets we have on here...dont see boards up that often in the comp room anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭DeanSmedley

Thank you Aru! PM on the way.

Advertisement