Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company phone

Options
  • 10-05-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I was given a new phone (SE W995) with an eircom sim when I started my job a few months ago. All calls and texts were paid for by the company. The company (I won't mention which one as I don't think that makes any difference) has now gone into liquidation but my phone calls and texts are still paid for. What should I do in this situation? It's obviously due to some sort of technical glitch. I have to admit that it's nice not having to worry about the bills and the company in question does owe me a considerate amount of money which I never received and in all likeliness never will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its not your phone, and its not your number. Its up to the company to stop you using it, or transfer it over into your name.

Advertisement