Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook group

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I was just wondering if it is possible to add a link from my own website to my Facebook GROUP page?

I am still unsure about the difference between a fan page and a group page and which would be better. I want to put a link to the group page if possible to show deals and updates without having to do too much messing with my proper website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kjenkinson26

Thanks for the reply Skud.

The problem is that I used a flash site builder and don't think I can copy and paste code into any page.

Is there a way around this???

I can add buttons to my site but I would have to put in the address for my 'group' directly. Can this be done even for people who don't have FB accounts???

Thanks again.

Advertisement