Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone PrePay in China

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone had success using Vodafone prepay in China, Customer Care say that they have an agreement but wont say with what operator and couldn't give me the prices for calls and texts :( A friend is in China for the next few months and says that the Vodafone number doesn't work-gets coverage but can txt out even though he has credit etc.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Vodafone: Paul

Hi Ah-Watch,

Unfortuantely we don't currently have a roaming agreement on prepay in China, so there's no guarantee of service.

Apologies that you were told otherwise, if you've any other questions on it let me know,

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

No prob Paul,

I checked the site and couldn't find anything. When I rang customer Care they said that ye definitely had roaming in China, looks like it'll have to be 3 so.

Thanks

Advertisement