Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest WII remote and Nunchuk?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy a WII remote and Nunchuk either online or in store please?

Thanks in advance,
    ~livEwirE~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it need to be official, or will compatible do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Preferably offical as I'm recommending it for a female friend. She wants to see if she can do better than paying €20 for the remote and €20 for the nunchuk. Not sure how reliable the compatible ones are. Do you have any experience of using compatible ones? Saw this bundle and am extremely tempted but am reluctant to buy as the reviews don't look great, they seem a bit hit and miss tbh:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I got a set from DX and have found them grand, i did pay more than that though.

If its for someone else maybe just go for the official one, might backfire on you :pac:

€36 will get both delivered to your door from here: http://www.pixmania.ie/video-game-wii-2-in-1-nintendo-wii-c/ieuk5449860_jvart.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers for that Davy, as you say as they are not for me it could backfire If I recommend DX compatible versions. If it was for me I'd have no probs ordering from them at all:D Thanks for the pixmania link :D

Advertisement