Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activation email

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey there

Awaiting my confirmation/activation email for days, can confirm I gave the correct email address but can give you an alternative one if you still can't send it to me or having other problems

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Code re-sent. Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

No Joy there, thanks anyhow, going to change the email address and give that a shot

Thank again

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

Begining to think you don't want me :(
    Changed emal address confirmed that, go activation email, that wouldn't work, cut and pasted the address onto a separate ie page, still no joy, that the activation part where you cut and paste the activation code in, but no, you still so no, any ideas?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well you're showing as a registered user now, so I'm presuming everything's ok?

Advertisement