Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is the cinema these days

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

hey guys just wondering what the prices are for omniplex and storm?? can only find internet prices online(obviously) and they not answering the phones(to my anger):D

does nobody know????????????????:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

€9 as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Jmccoy1 wrote: »
    €9 as far as I know.
    thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Too much. hehe. Omniplex is 9 euro peak and 6.50 euro off peak. Storm is 9.80 euro peak and 7.40 off peak. I prefer the storm cinemas, every screen is bigger and it seems to attract less of our loud, peripatetic, horse-loving brethren on a Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

If you have a student card it's like 7 euro

Too much. hehe. Omniplex is 9 euro peak and 6.50 euro off peak. Storm is 9.80 euro peak and 7.40 off peak. I prefer the storm cinemas, every screen is bigger and it seems to attract less of our loud, peripatetic, horse-loving brethren on a Sunday afternoon.

When is this off-peak you speak of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Another option is the Ennis cinema as it often gets films that bypass Limerick.

Peak (after 7pm) there is €8.50

After 5pm is €6.50

Before 5pm is €5.50

Students are €6.50 at anytime between Monday to Thursday

Plus food and drink is mostly cheaper there too, plus they often show old classics.

Storm is the only one I will use in Limerick as the Omniplex has smaller screens and less comfy seats, plus the Omniplex seems to get a rougher crowd on certain days that think nothing of roaring their way through a film.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Another option is the Ennis cinema as it often gets films that bypass Limerick.

Peak (after 7pm) there is €8.50

After 5pm is €6.50

Before 5pm is €5.50

Students are €6.50 at anytime between Monday to Thursday

Plus food and drink is mostly cheaper there too, plus they often show old classics.

Storm is the only one I will use in Limerick as the Omniplex has smaller screens and less comfy seats, plus the Omniplex seems to get a rougher crowd on certain days that think nothing of roaring their way through a film.

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Too much.. Oh and the omniplex stinks.. my little fella slipped in pi*s that covered the toilet floor, nobody working there was over the age of 17 so when i told them they didnt even clean it.. plus they didnt turn on the surround sound in the movie itself.. ill never go there again.

nearly 10 quid to watch crap hollywood movies and not a HD screen between em in the year 2010. Thank god for large TV's and the Internet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Keno 92 wrote: »
    If you have a student card it's like 7 euro
    Keno 92 wrote: »
    When is this off-peak you speak of?

Dude you like don't even need a Student Card in my book!!!!
    Kess73 wrote: »
    Stab*City wrote: »
    Too much.. Oh and the omniplex stinks.. my little fella slipped in pi*s that covered the toilet floor, nobody working there was over the age of 17 so when i told them they didnt even clean it.. plus they didnt turn on the surround sound in the movie itself.. ill never go there again.

nearly 10 quid to watch crap hollywood movies and not a HD screen between em in the year 2010. Thank god for large TV's and the Internet!!

Someone threw a Strawberry Milkshake at the Screen in the Omniplex years ago and as far as I'm aware its still aired with each and every screening.....

Advertisement