Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stolen fixie from n frederick st

• 10-05-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

yo, if you think its yours then pm me or giz a shout on this

my mates saw who took it and we know them from before and we know they're address if you wanna get it back

ride on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

My mate got his bike nicked yesterday. Slanted black frame with purple rims. This the bike?

I'd also take your number down from the site, not a great idea leaving it up on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 phatyack

nope, i know the one your on about, i think that was taken from his backyard, this was a road frame conversion with a rear black halo rim

Advertisement