Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Thomson Elite Layback Seatpost

• 10-05-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

I'm only selling this because my new frame needs a wider diameter post and I'll be buying the same again.

It's in perfect condition. 27.2mm x 250mm black. Weight = 201g. Very light for the peace of mind of an aluminium post over carbon.

It holds the seat securely, simple angle adjustment, never needs tightening and is bulletproof. Perfect for road or mtb.

Read the reviews on CRC for yourself.

60 Euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Bear in mind that you can just use a shim; I do on more than one bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

Cheers Blorg,

I have a short torso so the layback doesn't suit me and I have my saddle as forward as it'll go so I'm going to get a straight version of the same.

Will drop the price to 50 for a quick sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

I'll go fifty if you will post to Cork at my expense.

Postage is seven fifty.(An Post small Packets up to 2kg.)

Advertisement