Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIC Magnum 8"4 for sale

Options
  • 10-05-2010 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Moving to Canada in June and want to sell my board.
    Bought it new last october and its still in perfect condition.
    Leash, fins and bag included.
    Will sell for 250.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 planetopeace

hi. have you got pictures? if i could sell my NSP 7'6" surfbetty for 250 including bag leash and fins, i will buy yours. i'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Bloody good starter board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

it interest me but price is expensive
    what is cost price online - perhaps 300?
    i think you need reduce
    PM me update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Snaffler

You can have it for 250 if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 paddy jack

Hey,

Is this board sold yet?

• Advertisement

No the board hasnt been sold yeat. Im in Canada at the moment so If you want it for 250 just give me your number and I will get my sister to contact you. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 outdoor girl

hi. is this board sold yet? thanks. i hope to buy one just like this and am interested

No the board hasnt sold yeat. If you would like it give me your number and I will get my sister to get it to you. In the Clare region by the way.

I'd be interested. Is it still for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 outdoor girl

hi will you ask your sister to call me at 086 2349318 please. i am interested in travelling to meet your sister and buying board. please let me know if still available. thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement