Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two cycling jerseys

• 10-05-2010 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

i have two short sleeve cycling jerseys for sale both large one is bicycle line in red the other gerolsteiner in blue both perfect nick never worn 30euro for the two bargain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ColSheehan

Hi there, I would be interested in the gerolsteiner shirt. Can you post a pic please? And where are you located?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

ColSheehan wrote: »
    Hi there, I would be interested in the gerolsteiner shirt. Can you post a pic please? And where are you located?
    Thanks
    i can't post a picture sorry this computer is as old as myself and it just wont download pic's, well if it does i have no idea how to do it sorry.
    but the jersey is nalini with the gerolsteiner logo across the front with a dozen other logo's very nice jersy i never wore it simply because it dosent fit .i live in drogheda .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭DaveR1

PM bid sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

DaveR1 wrote: »
    PM bid sent!

Please keep all offers on thread, not by PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭DaveR1

Offer sent of asking price plus postage.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

DaveR1 wrote: »
    Offer sent of asking price plus postage.
    Thanks
    no problem if your offering the asking price there yours cant talk just now have to go out i'll be here after six

JERSEYS SOLD

Advertisement