Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ghost Estates in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

[quote=[Deleted User];65824122]How on earth did they ever get planning permission for all these estates? I read that even if they housed everyone on the social housing list, there would be hundreds of thousands left over. Who did they think was going to live in them? I find these new Irish housing estates creepy anyway. I had an ex who lived on one in Kildare, a whole estate full of cookie cutter McMansions. I wouldn't want to live there even if every house was occupied. Really creepy and soulless, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Land/property prices exploded in Dublin, excluding a large amount of people from the Dublin property market.

Proximate towns and villages in the counties surrounding Dublin started to feed the demand for houses for this demographic and consequently estates were built to meet this "demand".
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Well everyone, I for one am glad* to be part owner (as a taxpayer) of the tallest building in Ireland-a very stylish affair, may I add.

http://www.theelysian.ie/

Just when things got crazy, Cork needed a skyscraper for it's, er, cosmopolitan culture.

Needless to say, it remains vacant.

*Sarcasm intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Thanks whore fail.

Thanks whore fail.
    I lost interest in the thread after your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

At least they won't have to worry about noisy neighbours, they have the peace and quiet of the countryside apart from listening to moo-moo's and ba-aaa's :) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

gurramok wrote: »
    At least they won't have to worry about noisy neighbours, they have the peace and quiet of the countryside apart from listening to moo-moo's and ba-aaa's :) :P

Lol, I laugh because it's something a Dub would say :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Thanks whore fail.

Wouldn't he have garnered a load of thanks if he had failed as a thanks whore?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

Degsy wrote: »
    Pure fcucking pretension..equating mullingar with paris or new yourk.

No you're wrong, the house belongs to Mr. Flav....he commutes from Mullingar, his estate agent told him it was only 5 hours from New York.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Tallaght Village and Tallaght Cross (the area by the LUAS stop outside the Square) is full of large apartment blocks, many of which are unfinished, that are empty.

I don't know who they thought were going to buy/rent all these properties, but they got built anyway. At least Tallaght has all the required facilities for anyone who does live in one of these blocks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Reading through the arguements on this i am clear of one thing. I am talking to a younger generation with no comprehesion of what was actually going on.

Before I start I am not in negative equity and would need to loose another 100k before this happens.

Now back to my view.... When the housing "boom" started houses in blanchardstown were 50/60k.... Then this price carried on to lucan and continued to travel outward.... As the outer belts filled it travelled further. When the lands further filled all that was left was for higher prices.

Now on top of this the council stopped provided houses unless you were an unmarried mother or battered wife or something like that.....

So really the only way forward for a legimate couple was to buy at riseing prices... We all knew it could not last but hoped that following the politicians and broadcasters we could estimate interest rates prices and of course demand....

TBH I really do have total pity and understanding for these people. I understnd the pressure they were under in borrowing... I think town planners govt and those who pushed for section 23 relief are as to blame as the ordinary people.... However the difference in my feelings towards the ordinary person is they just wanted a place to call home....All others wanted to profit and with that high profit came a high risk..

So really yes they might have been nieve and they might have been stupid but those who fed them the information who did not provide sufficent alternatives in housing stock or controls are equally to blame

and the real real bitch about all this is if a quarter of all houses are re possesed due to foreclosure and unemployment etc it will be you mr john q taxpayer who will be bailing them out through rental allowence etc.... All the courtasey of your govt and town planners...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Have these estates become haunted after they were bulit or are they the ghosts of former estates of yesteryear?

mail4liam wrote: »
    Rte showed a program last night about these half built estates all over Ireland.

With the crash of the housing market, I watched in horror to see people all over Ireland in these so called ghost estates.

Half finished houses, no street lighting at night grass and weeds growing up through the cobble lock, it was scary to say the least. In one estate in Cork there were two people living in a half finished estate, one of the guy's produced his purchasing brochure saying, hurry there was only one house left, he purchased his 3 bed home for €280K.
    These people have no one to turn to for help or guidance over these over priced houses in these ghost estates. Prime property's, over valued and people left to carry the can for paying well over the market value for bricks and mortar.

Some people said they'd be happy to walk away and suffer the loss but for the fact that they'd still owe the Bank's over €100K and more in some cases.

Did you watch this program? what are your thoughts? did you get caught up in this madness ?. Is it all going to end up in tears?

It was a very good programme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

orourkeda wrote: »
    How I laughed.

Imagine indebting yourself for the whole of your adult life to live in an unfinished estate.

People really are stupid.

You should know!!:mad:

Reading through the arguements on this i am clear of one thing. I am talking to a younger generation with no comprehesion of what was actually going on.

Before I start I am not in negative equity and would need to loose another 100k before this happens.

Now back to my view.... When the housing "boom" started houses in blanchardstown were 50/60k.... Then this price carried on to lucan and continued to travel outward.... As the outer belts filled it travelled further. When the lands further filled all that was left was for higher prices.

Now on top of this the council stopped provided houses unless you were an unmarried mother or battered wife or something like that.....

So really the only way forward for a legimate couple was to buy at riseing prices... We all knew it could not last but hoped that following the politicians and broadcasters we could estimate interest rates prices and of course demand....

TBH I really do have total pity and understanding for these people. I understnd the pressure they were under in borrowing... I think town planners govt and those who pushed for section 23 relief are as to blame as the ordinary people.... However the difference in my feelings towards the ordinary person is they just wanted a place to call home....All others wanted to profit and with that high profit came a high risk..

So really yes they might have been nieve and they might have been stupid but those who fed them the information who did not provide sufficent alternatives in housing stock or controls are equally to blame

and the real real bitch about all this is if a quarter of all houses are re possesed due to foreclosure and unemployment etc it will be you mr john q taxpayer who will be bailing them out through rental allowence etc.... All the courtasey of your govt and town planners...

Excellent post, Joey.

I bought my house in the early 1990 for £52k (€63k).
    In 2006 I was told that my house was worth €770k.

Madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

hinault wrote: »
    Excellent post, Joey.

I bought my house in the early 1990 for £52k (€63k).
    In 2006 I was told that my house was worth €770k.

Madness.

And now it's worth 24p!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mail4liam

In short that just about put's it into perspective! I was lucky myself, in 2002 I bought mine for £38K, a council house. Just before all the madness?

• Advertisement

And now it's worth 24p!!

:D:D

I don't know what it's worth.
    It wasn't worth €770k in 2006.

My point was that the madness that can values a house at over 12 times it's original value, was wrong morally/ethically.

And now it's worth 24p!!

:rolleyes: you forgot the .787564 rate change....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

[quote=[Deleted User];65824122]How on earth did they ever get planning permission for all these estates? .[/QUOTE]

The planning process isint supposed to be for protecting people from their own stupidity by artificially propping up the housing market.
    Degsy wrote: »
    They can get jobs demolishing these houses .
    When there is nobody left in the area who needs a house but cannot afford one
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    The planning process isint supposed to be for protecting people from their own stupidity by artificially propping up the housing market.

No - the planning process was never intended for such purposes.

Planning during the boom years was based solely on the basis of economic return to the exclusion of the common good and the proper planning and sustainable development of the area.

Good planning should take a holistic approach of how our society is shaped & incorporate the principles of proper planning and sustainable development.
    Developments should be places that people can live, work and have access to recreation, which enhances their quality of life, particularly in terms of improved and diverse living environments with easy access to work, school and shopping and good public transport links with the ability to walk and cycle.

Social and recreational infrastructure should be provided in tandem
    with residential development, including schools, healthcare, community facilities, parks and playing fields. Social integration in housing, schools and amenities is critical.

The poor planning of the boom years came about as a direct result of developer led greed, that was facilitated by government policies such as Section 23, local politicians pressurising planning issues & re-zoning, an absentee Financial Regulator who allowed the banks to essentially throw all their eggs into the one basket, aswell as offering ridiculously low & ultimatley unsustainable mortgage rates to borrowers, and the borrowers themselves, who at the time had easy access to large amounts of credit.

As I said earlier, the only ones who will ultimately pay for their mistakes, will be the Joe Soaps, who bought into the bubble & who, when it burst will be the only ones who will pay the price for a lesson learned the hard way.

You may call these people stupid - but when the processes such as planning, government policy & financial regulation - which are all supposed work for the common & better good and the protection of the people's best interests, all fail, you might forgive Joe Soap for feeling slightly hard done by & being just a teeny weeny bit p*ssed off at the end of the day.

Especially when you have people like you, just pointing the finger & calling them "stupid". An exercise that - whilst it may help you boost your ego ever so slightly at the thought of your superiority in not having been so blind - does little more than rub salt in an already open & gaping wound.

You wouldn't kick a man while he's down, so why do it now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Especially when you have people like you, just pointing the finger & calling them "stupid".

Er I wasnt singling out the buyers when I refered to stupidity (even In a lot of cases there was a certain amount of it on their part)

• Advertisement

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    Er I wasnt singling out the buyers when I refered to stupidity (even In a lot of cases there was a certain amount of it on their part)

I apologise if I took you up the wrong way, but the wording of your post led me to believe that you were jumping on Orourkeda's bandwagon - the one that is being led by his team of very high horses & followed up by his thank whored minnions. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

stovelid wrote: »
    Wouldn't he have garnered a load of thanks if he had failed as a thanks whore?

:confused: Eh no, because he failed. What you're saying makes no sense. He decided to post a Ghostbusters video as an ironic pop-culture reference to the word "ghost" in this topic, expecting lots of "thanks" because it's 'hilarious & sooo totally random loike' - and it failed.

Eh no, because he failed. He decided to post a Ghostbusters video as an ironic pop-culture reference to the word "ghost" in this topic, expecting lots of "thanks" because it's 'hilarious & sooo totally random loike' - and it failed.

Now, now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

:confused: Eh no, because he failed. What you're saying makes no sense. He decided to post a Ghostbusters video as an ironic pop-culture reference to the word "ghost" in this topic, expecting lots of "thanks" because it's 'hilarious & sooo totally random loike' - and it failed.

Woohoo, 2 thanks, IN YOUR FACE!!! and now for something 'hilarious & sooo totally random loike'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

fontanalis wrote: »

From a house in Mullingar, think it was on the aftershock program last night.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8781/zs8i4xy55cvxavenjgohswq.jpg

Thats a show house from an RTE program 'Showhouse'.. They get 2 designers to re-design the estates showhouse and one design is kept..

Anyway its 3 clocks on a wall.. who gives a flying f**k.. It didnt really cause all this trouble now did it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Completely agree with this. People are always saying "you were mad to buy a house so expensive and it's your own fault" but really, how? If every house in the bloody country is a fortune you can't buy cheap. More than once the argument I've heard for that is to buy in a different city or countryside but what if people need to stay where they are eg. Dublin to work, to be close to family and so on? Most people bought these houses in ghost estates because they wanted a place to call home and they wanted to start a family. Anyone who sits and laughes at them is just a dickhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

There's a guy I know who did buy when prices were near their peak that I have great sympathy for. He bought off the plans at a good price, so he's not too far in negative equity, but he's a baby on the way and will be struggling to pay the bills for years to come. He knew it was a bad time to be buying a house, but he wasn't getting any younger and he needed a home where he could start a family.

There's another guy I know who I shouldn't have sympathy for. He bought a good house years ago, was able to pay most of the mortgage with rent from two tennants, got greedy and bought an expensive city centre apartment as an investment. His tennants moved out, the apartment got delayed and has never been rented, his wife had a baby and he's seriously struggling to pay the bills. It's entirely his fault that he's in such debt, but I sypathise because he was genuinely trying to do the best for his family.

And it is his fault. You can point to government, planners, the media, the developers all generating the hype that the boom was never going to end, but to be honest, what sort of dope would you have to be to believe it? A country this size whoose economy is proped up by building 90,000 houses a year? They also told us we had 100% employment - bollox. I knew plenty of people with degrees working as contract operators in doomed manufacturing plants.

There are some people who are more guilty than most, but truth be told, if you're looking for someone to blame, you often need look no further than a mirror. The writing was on the wall and nobody put a gun to these peoples heads and forced them to buy.

What enrages me is the big property developers, speculators and bankers who played fast and loose with billions, with the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in this country, are now getting off scot free. And even being bailed out! Bailed out and putting more debt on the people they screwed over in the first place. Call for an election? Call for heads on stakes.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,715 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I have absolute sympathy for anyone who bought just before the bubble burst, and to the know alls who say they are stupid, well, hindsight is a great thing.

Nobody predicted this would happen so definitively and strongly. There may have been the odd murmer' here and there, but to most ordinary folk, buying a house was seen as a real good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Wagon wrote: »
    Completely agree with this. People are always saying "you were mad to buy a house so expensive and it's your own fault" but really, how? If every house in the bloody country is a fortune you can't buy cheap. More than once the argument I've heard for that is to buy in a different city or countryside but what if people need to stay where they are eg. Dublin to work, to be close to family and so on? Most people bought these houses in ghost estates because they wanted a place to call home and they wanted to start a family. Anyone who sits and laughes at them is just a dickhead.

I wouldve assumed most right minded people were thinking "those prices are bloody extortionate, ill hold off buying as house prices are increasing every bloody month, and what goes up must come down eventually".

Im not an economist, but back in 2006/2007 when it was at its peak, even someone like myself could see it was glaringly obvious that the market simply couldnt sustain itself with prices rising every day.

Im not saying people who bought are stupid, and i do feel sorry for people who bought at the height of the boom, but c'mon lads, youd have to have been severely ill informed to assume house proces were going to just go up, and up, and eventually freeze at 700,000 per 3 bed house forever. I honestly cant understand why anyone wouldve thought "oh my god, its 500,000 for that 3 bed, i better buy it now as the prices are only ever going to go up"
    In its simplest form, it really is a case of what goes up, must come down. Eventually housing prices will go up again, and eventually thell come down again. And so it will go from here til the sun eventually burns out and destroys the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Thepones

I know 2 lads living in "Ghost Towns". They are in seperate developments and both have been targetted by burgulars on numerous occassions (houses burgled and even finding their car on bricks with no wheels)
    They are constantly worried about it. A few times they have turned down weekends away out of fear of what will happen while they are away. They say they are afraid most nights they are coming home incase they disturb some little s**T knicking their TV

Apart from the financial loss that these people have, living in an area that is being targetted by crime because there are no basic ammenities like on-street lighting etc is the pits. Just a bad situation all round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

Long time lurker but this is one topic that gets my blood going/boiling.

One of the major problems I think is that the planning process here is completely and utterly corrupt. I've had some experience of going for permission and objecting against developments and all it has shown me is that it's a waste of time to object - money talks.

For example, I live in a reasonably established estate and there was a new submission for a 4-storey apartment/commercial building in a green area in the middle of the estate (old permission was about to expire). The objections went as far as An Bord Pleanala and their own senior planning inspector recommended against giving permission but the Bord overruled their own inspector with no reasons given. Complete madness given that there were empty apartments/half finished houses etc in the nearby vicinity (within a mile) and they are still there unfinished.

The planning authorities don't care - once they get the "fees" from the developer they don't give a sh*t if they are destroying an area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Tallaght Village and Tallaght Cross (the area by the LUAS stop outside the Square) is full of large apartment blocks, many of which are unfinished, that are empty.

I don't know who they thought were going to buy/rent all these properties, but they got built anyway. At least Tallaght has all the required facilities for anyone who does live in one of these blocks though.

The only person I recall kicking up about the planning for all those proposed apartments in Tallaght was Mick Murphy. They had a wonderful chance to bring some life back into Tallaght Village and they blew it big time. :rolleyes:

While some people took the piss with multiple home-ownership and others stupidly overextended themselves, laughing at the average family that took the bait and punted on a home just makes you look like a supercilious twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Its funny, nearly every second thread on Boards about this topic, recession, houses etc has people saying " its was obvious this was going to happen" or " everyone could see it comming" !!! who ? the best heads in the world didnt see this comming !!

so to say Pat, his wife and three kids are "fooking thicks and should have known better " for buying a home, is redic !! remember, all we saw was rising house prices, year after year, so why wouldnt they buy a house! Did they know there was a recession on the way?, did people know there was going to be 500k on the dole ? Maybe he should have come on Boards in 2006 and you's could have told him :rolleyes:

I feel really sorry, for both Pat or the bloke who bought an investment house, both are people who are probaly going to be out of their minds, worrying about money for the next 10 years. I dont think people realise, that this is going to start snowballing into other areas like mental health and belive me, if you ever had any dealings with the Irish health system, you would know what a disaster it is, so this is the last thing we need.

I just wish people would be less of the though of mind of " well fook you Pat, I rented "knowing " this was going to happen, I didnt ask you to sign that contract with the bank!! at least im ok " :mad:

rant over ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Wagon wrote: »

I'm a dickhead then

I'm a dickhead then

Your a dickhead from carlow.... grand I have you now....Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

walshb wrote: »
    I have absolute sympathy for anyone who bought just before the bubble burst, and to the know alls who say they are stupid, well, hindsight is a great thing.

Nobody predicted this would happen so definitively and strongly. There may have been the odd murmer' here and there, but to most ordinary folk, buying a house was seen as a real good investment.

A few voices forewarned it. They were laughed at. The doom-mongers were told to commit suicide by Bertie Ahern.

Oh, the housebuyers could of rented instead of buying. They bought at a price what was worth to them. They were screwed over by developers & the planning process in their unfinished estates.

Your a dickhead from carlow.... grand I have you now....Well done.

Why does buying an overpriced house differ from buying an overpriced car/tv/pc/whatever, you can always make excuses for your purchase

Why does buying an overpriced house differ from buying an overpriced car/tv/pc/whatever, you can always make excuses for your purchase

Please dont tell me your stupid as well.... Jesus i thought the answer obvious....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,721 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

another party that is to blame - is the media - they (RTE/Matt Cooper, SIndo, Irish Times etc.) are great now for blaming anyone , and potraying a sense of doom that Ireland is ****ed for 100 years - why did they not expose the bubble bursting in 2006 - I for a fact know that most people or anyone selling a house back in 2006 (second part) knew the market was collapsing - but the media were very slow to highlight this - now when its too late they are having a field day exposing the misery caused

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

gaz wac wrote: »
    Its funny, nearly every second thread on Boards about this topic, recession, houses etc has people saying " its was obvious this was going to happen" or " everyone could see it comming" !!! who ? the best heads in the world didnt see this comming !!

Plenty of people said it was coming. you jsut didnt hear them over the voices of bulders, bankers, and the government shouting BUY! BUY! BUY!!It was obvious it was coming, as a market where prices continue to rise exponentionally is completely unsustainable. Its an undisputable fact.

Please dont tell me your stupid as well.... Jesus i thought the answer obvious....

Because you need a "home", it's my perfect house, i love the area, it's near a school

Pitiful excuses

thebaz wrote: »
    another party that is to blame - is the media - they (RTE/Matt Cooper, SIndo, Irish Times etc.) are great now for blaming anyone , and potraying a sense of doom that Ireland is ****ed for 100 years - why did they not expose the bubble bursting in 2006 - I for a fact know that most people or anyone selling a house back in 2006 (second part) knew the market was collapsing - but the media were very slow to highlight this - now when its too late they are having a field day exposing the misery caused

So it's up to the media to give us the right advice, lol

Everyone is their own person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Meh, they should have kept their mouths shut, another 11 years and they could have claimed squatters rights over the whole estate - eejits i tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

Plenty of people said it was coming. you jsut didnt hear them over the voices of bulders, bankers, and the government shouting BUY! BUY! BUY!!It was obvious it was coming, as a market where prices continue to rise exponentionally is completely unsustainable. Its an undisputable fact.

One thing is that people were saying for quite a while the bubble would burst before it actually happened. All the person in the street saw was prices going up and up with no plateau/drop in sight. Of course there was going to be a drop but no-one knew when - these "experts" are full of crap when they point at statements that they knew a drop was coming two years before it happened....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

There's a guy I know who did buy when prices were near their peak that I have great sympathy for. He bought off the plans at a good price, so he's not too far in negative equity, but he's a baby on the way and will be struggling to pay the bills for years to come. He knew it was a bad time to be buying a house, but he wasn't getting any younger and he needed a home where he could start a family.

Cmon, this kind of stupidity should not garner any sympathy. Buying off 'the plans' is moronic to the extreme, especially when dealing with Irish builders. Having a baby when struggling to pay bills is also moronic.

Did this guy not know about the concept of renting, especially when he knew it was a bad time to buy? I take no pleasure in people struggling with their ****tay houses but I have no sympathy either, the amount of people I ranted to and warned back when prices were crazy only to be told I was an paranoid idiot. They bought anyway..

It's not about seeing that the bubble was going to burst it's about paying prices that were ridiculous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Paranormal forum tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

It's not about seeing that the bubble was going to burst it's about paying prices that were ridiculous

Exactly, how anyone, anywhere would agree with 30+ years of mortgage is something I could never understand..

Because you need a "home", it's my perfect house, i love the area, it's near a school

Pitiful excuses

How is it an excuse. A rational decision that its cheaper to buy than rent was made based on the market conditions and advice from various institutions....

I find your attitude laughable and am delighted to see that its in afterhours because I imagine thats the only domain where your attitude can inhabit...

If you were in the position of these people at the start i would love to have seen your choice...

afik i cant see many people tieing themselves into a 35 year mortage for a ride so I can only imagine they done it to make something of there life granted it was wrong...... what is your comparrision?

• Advertisement
Advertisement