Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Factor auditions production assistants ?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Can't think of anywhere else to put this but has anyone who got the x-factor auditions production assistant job get an email yet from them ? I got the call back like a month ago and was told I'd be emailed closer to the date but nothing yet...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

This is unfortunately no use whatsoever to you OP but they're interviewing x-factor production assistants in UCD...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

X-Factor audition in UCD?
    Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

dr gonzo wrote: »
    This is unfortunately no use whatsoever to you OP but they're interviewing x-factor production assistants in UCD...?

I'm not quite sure if that's a question or a statement. But anywho the head of the film studies department emailed everyone in film about working at the x-factor auditions in Croke Park next weekend :p So like if that's a statement then i'm screwed.

But yeah no, not the actual auditions, more herding them in and taking their details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thu062012

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Which is probably how you found this two year old thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...Heh, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement