Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Westlife Tickets on Ebay

• 10-05-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭

Ok I was thinking of buying two of these tickets on ebay but i'm not going to post any links to them,
    Any advice or questions I should be asking would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Well it goes against everything I believe in to give money to touts (and I would recommend you try www.toutless.com first - great site run by decent guys) but here's some advice:

For anything on Ebay and especially someone who is selling Ticketfast tickets, always check their feedback as a seller. I took a quick look at that guy and he seems like a regular tout. You probably won't have trouble with him but he is ripping you off as all touts do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

3 tickets for face value here on adverts.ie

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=221325&cat=62

Like the above poster says, ALWAYS TRY TOUTLESS OR ADVERTS.IE FIRST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

More tickets for sale for face value or less here:

http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7633

There's always ways of getting to gigs, especially big ones like this without having to deal with touts Mikey. :)

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭musicmania

MikeySligo wrote: »
    Ok I was thinking of buying two of these tickets on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140401753113&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was just looking for some feedback from some more experienced buyers.
    Is it safe to buy these tickets?
    The tickets are ticketfast ones? Are we guaranteed entry or could that be a problem?

Any advice or questions I should be asking would be appreciated.

Why would you want to buy the tickets on Ebay when there are plenty available on Ticketmaster in around the same area. Not a fan myself but was curious to how well the gig was selling as 2fm are constantly advertising it so decided to check TM and done a search for 8 of best available and the area is almost identical to that of those for sale on Ebay! Alternatively I'm presuming from your user name you are from Sligo so would Lissadell House not be a better option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bcalchess

musicmania wrote: »
    Why would you want to buy the tickets on Ebay when there are plenty available on Ticketmaster in around the same area. Not a fan myself but was curious to how well the gig was selling as 2fm are constantly advertising it so decided to check TM and done a search for 8 of best available and the area is almost identical to that of those for sale on Ebay! Alternatively I'm presuming from your user name you are from Sligo so would Lissadell House not be a better option for you?
    Loads of tickets left on ticketmaster. Don't go near ebay My sister got gold circle for croke park only a couple of weeks ago!

• Advertisement
Advertisement