Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Mechanic Available

• 10-05-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭

Bicycle Mechanic Available
    • Full Service- €30
    • Bike Wash- €15
    • Puncture Repair- €11- inc. tube
    • Full Service and Bike Wash- €40
    • Brake Service- €15
    • Wheel true- €10 (New Spoke 50c or €1.00/spoke)
    • Wheel Build- €15 – 30 depending on type. (Spokes- 50c or €1.00)
    • Hub Servicing- €10
    • Complete bike build- €30- €70 depending on type.
    Other repairs may vary depending on type.
    I have a fully comprehensive workshop capable of carrying out just about any task necessary.
    I am located in Monkstown
    Please contact me on dublinbikemechanic@hotmail.com with any questions you have or to arrange an appointment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭Alkers

Sent you an email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Yo, good luck with it. You should put up your qualifications/experience to drum up a bit more business and get some happy clients to post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

thanks for that Gavin, im still in school but i work part time in a bike shop in dun laoghaire so not much qualifications as of yet but i have serviced many bikes and built a fair share of wheels. ive built up many bikes and have a vast knowledge of classic old bikes and equally with the new ones. thanks for the email Simon

Advertisement