Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED : TT wheels or a disc wheel?

• 10-05-2010 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Thinking of forgeting about the recession by building a TT bike. I have a line on a frame but was wondering if anyone has any TT wheels they would be interested in selling or a disc wheel

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I've a set of old style Zipp 404's (tubs) with a ten speed dura-ace block.
    Bought them off a clubmate on a whim and have never used them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭keogh777

RobFowl wrote: »
    I've a set of old style Zipp 404's (tubs) with a ten speed dura-ace block.
    Bought them off a clubmate on a whim and have never used them.

Hi RF,

Cheers for that, what year are they, pre dimples ? are they in good nic

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

keogh777 wrote: »
    Hi RF,

Cheers for that, what year are they, pre dimples ? are they in good nic

They're 7-8 years old but rarely used. Ceramic bearings were replaced before I got them.
    They are pre-dimple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭keogh777

RobFowl wrote: »
    They're 7-8 years old but rarely used. Ceramic bearings were replaced before I got them.
    They are pre-dimple

I was kind of looking for something a bit deeper and maybe not as old. How much would you be willing to part with them for ?

500 straight. PM me your mobile and I'll send you pics. They really are in top condition. Just can't justify using them on the roads aroudns here in races (and I hate tt's)

13307_390561323316_560318316_4146588_6083281_a.jpg

13307_390561328316_560318316_4146589_6430601_a.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement