Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else having bother with nursing form?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I just can not get my head around it. I know what i want to put down, put just cant put it on paper. Its really upsetting me now because interview is next week and I feel like i will never be prepared for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 M mc bride

Yea same here, finding it pretty impossible... tryin to look up the internet here for ideas, hav'nt found any real good sites but if I do I will let ya kno:rolleyes:. Where is ur test..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

M mc bride wrote: »
    Yea same here, finding it pretty impossible... tryin to look up the internet here for ideas, hav'nt found any real good sites but if I do I will let ya kno:rolleyes:. Where is ur test..

Yeah let me know thanks. I am really making my self sick with nerves, lol! My Interview is in Dublin next wednesday! Where is yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Hey guys,

I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. :eek:. There is a site www.rollercoaster.ie that has a forum for midwifry 2010. Its full of mature students applying to all disciplines. I'm on Tues 18th at 14.40. Everyone has been sent to dublin this year:eek:. The girls on the forum are great for support and you'll get some ideas there too. There is also a 2009 thread and you can read over all of last years candidates thoughts. It has really helped me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

smilerxxx wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. :eek:. There is a site www.rollercoaster.ie that has a forum for midwifry 2010. Its full of mature students applying to all disciplines. I'm on Tues 18th at 14.40. Everyone has been sent to dublin this year:eek:. The girls on the forum are great for support and you'll get some ideas there too. There is also a 2009 thread and you can read over all of last years candidates thoughts. It has really helped me..

Thanks so much for that smilerxxx, i will head over there now and see! :-) Thanks again. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 curbr

cmf86 wrote: »
    I just can not get my head around it. I know what i want to put down, put just cant put it on paper. Its really upsetting me now because interview is next week and I feel like i will never be prepared for it.
    i feel the same too im on tues just cant get started

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 curbr

i had a look at rollercoaster.ie was helpfull:)

Advertisement