Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pain of Salvation Album - Road Salt One

Options
  • 10-05-2010 10:04pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭

269402.jpg

Release Dates as follows:
    Sweden: May 12
    Germany, Austria, Switzerland: May 14
    UK, France, Benelux, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, rest of Europe: May 17
    Spain, Italy: May 18
    Finland, Hungary: May 19
    North America: June 8

Really looking forward to this. Wasn't mad on Scarsick, but having heard three of the tracks released they seem to be going in a direction more similar to earlier albums, lyrically at least.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

I can't wait. I actually really liked Scarsick, although not many people seem to agree with me. :o Road Salt sounds very promising based on the Linoleum EP, I love how they've done the minimalistic approach.

Severely underrated band.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

I can't wait. I actually really liked Scarsick, although not many people seem to agree with me. :o Road Salt sounds very promising based on the Linoleum EP, I love how they've done the minimalistic approach.

Severely underrated band.

+1

Ordered on Amazon. Can't wait \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Have heard good things of these. Supported DT in Oz last December, thats my knowledge of them. Liking this a lot.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Downloaded it the other day, straight from Sweden :p

Have to say I really like it. Quite different to their other stuff, tracks like Linolum, Curiosity, Road Salt and Sleeping under the Stars are all very strong. Always takes me awhile to properly appreciate PoS albums, but my early impressions of this are very positive.

My main criticism of it is I feel it is lacking a bit musically compared to older albums, being very heavily lyrically oriented.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement