Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Advice

• 10-05-2010 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

I've recently moved to Ireland from the UK and am looking for some advice on Broadband.

My partner lives in the Dunboyne area and had fixed line telephone and broadband previously with Eircom but ran into billing problems, got disconnected and we are now paying the debt off.

I've brought a 3 mobile dongle across with me and sorted out transfer to the Irish network with sim card etc which is giving me a semi-decent online service but I'm looking for a more permanent connection that will allow online gaming - can anyone make any recommendations on what/where I should look at ... happy to go either hard wired or wireless if anyone knows of a good provider in the area, obviously Eircom would be problematic at the moment and from what I have heard they are not the best of providers anyhow.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement