Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Montessori Program in Dun Laoghaire/Dalkey area

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello all,

I have a son aged 2.5. We'd love to send him to a good sessional Montessori program in the Dun Laoghaire area and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

Ideally, we'd like a 3 hour session. We don't need day care and would probably prefer a "pureplay" montessori program - with the focus on activity rather than just babysitting kids.

Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for somewhere in this area? In the past, we had a great experience with a owner-operated programmed place - alas in a different part of the city.

Cheers.

Comments

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

I cannot possibly recommend Sharavogue enough. They are simply fantastic. My daughter attended for two years (she is now in the Junior School). I cannot begin to tell you how much she learned and how loved she was in the Montessori class.

Give them a call and they will let you come in, have a look around, meet the teachers etc, I guarantee that as soon as you set foot in the place you'll fall in love with it, it's full of happy children, they're like a big family.

It runs 9.15am - 1pm Monday to Friday and I think it's €400 per month and worth every single penny.

Advertisement