Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Sections In mobiles section?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

How come mods wont add symbian, WinMo, Maemo and other phone OS sections rather than just having the android?

would make the place much more tidy and easier to find things concerning your phone :)

just like in the pc operating section with mac windows and linux sections :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Because (a) it hasn't been requested and (b) a good percentage of the users would not be aware of what Symbian/Maemo etc. is.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I wouldn't think there would be enough traffic tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yeah but it would make a nicer easier to browse forum...like all threads just mashed into one page...hard to find stuff like that...search wont always help either cause you might use diff fraze or words than others...just a thought...

and if people post in wrong section without knowing about this thing mods can always move it...most of phone companies now started putting the OS the phone runs to make people aware of them...sounds like a good idea for me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I don't think they'd get enough traffic either but if you wanna make your argument I'm sure we'll listen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

dont want an argument just making a point or a request :) make a poll maybe in a diff thread or something maybe people do want em :P point made :P

Thanks

Advertisement