Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

about 15 years ago there was some hippy thing in kerry, anyone know more

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I was in my cousins, in killarney and he drove me there. You had to walk up a big massive hill to get there. I was 8 at the time, can vaguely remember. But there was all new age travellers at the festival, I remember a homeless girl sleeping in a cardboard box on the way up.

Anyone else remember this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

CorkMan wrote: »
    I was in my cousins, in killarney and he drove me there. You had to walk up a big massive hill to get there. I was 8 at the time, can vaguely remember. But there was all new age travellers at the festival, I remember a homeless girl sleeping in a cardboard box on the way up.

jaysus....headshops must make a fortune in your town;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I don't partake in any illicit activities, I think there were loads of bands playing as well at the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

I don't partake in any illicit activities, I think there were loads of bands playing as well at the event.

never said you did.

i can safely say .....it sounds nuttier than a squirrel's sh1t. :D

no offence meant;)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭rock chic

theres a bike fest in killarney every year maybe it was that with live bands etc im goin with my fiancee :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Can think of anything off the top of my head.
    How far was the drive?
    Any other details? What kind of bands playing?
    Maybe ask your cousin?

Not 100% sure but don't think the bike fest was running in Killarney 15 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If it took a really long time to drive there, are you sure it wasn't Glastonbury?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Sounds like you were at Puck Fair;) Dont know about the "new age" but plenty of travellers :D

Advertisement