Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gigabite p55a ud3 v msi p55 gd65

Options
  • 11-05-2010 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

i have to pick a new mobo and iv come up with these as my choice iv had two asus p7p55d le and both crapped out on me so komplett are giving me new mobo and new i5 750 so any thoughts i will be using a gtx 275 a 620 hx psu and 4gb corsair ram

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Gigabyte have been good with LGA1156. I'm a fan of MSI but not sure how good their LGA1156 mobos are. Better than Asus anyway! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ye im swaying towards the gigabite as a friend has it and its been sold apart from needing a bios update to get itunnes to work on win 7 64 lol but i also had a p45 msi mobo and could not get over how good it was so this is why i pushing towards the msi also not mad keen as having the same set-up as my best mate were,s to fun in that lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

They're both excellent. Asus boards have been a pile of shyte from the last 3 builds my friends made. 2 of them had to return the Asus boards and got Gigabyte instead :rolleyes:

They're both excellent. Asus boards have been a pile of shyte from the last 3 builds my friends made. 2 of them had to return the Asus boards and got Gigabyte instead :rolleyes:
    why ow why did no one tell me iv been without my -pc for the last 3months because of asus lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

massy086 wrote: »
    why ow why did no one tell me iv been without my -pc for the last 3months because of asus lol

I did! I mentioned it.. oh say... 3 months ago? :rolleyes: ON YOUR THREAD TOO!

Anti:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64277663&postcount=3

Then me!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64277817&postcount=4

Ya numpty :P

• Advertisement

so if i have this right you recomended an asus board and told me you did,nt like the msi boards hmmm wonder why i went for asus and then anti told me he hated gigabite hmmm wonder why i went asus :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

the higher end asus boards. the cheapers ones have turned out to be real cack, unfortunately :(

I never doubted Gigabyte though :P they never failed me with AM2/775 and now 1156 boards!

aw well iv asked for the msi but its a bit more pricy than the asus i rma,d so lets just see if komplett play ball they better lol they have only had my rma 3months in total :(:(:(:(

Advertisement