Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earphones - in store rather than online

Options
  • 11-05-2010 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I'm heading off on holidays on Thursday and my in-ear Sennheiser earphones broke yesterday, so I'm looking to get a new pair in town today or tomorrow.

I love the Sennheisers but that's the third pair that have broken on me... All at the base where they plug into the mp3 player.

Therefore I'd love to try new in ear noise canceling ones - anybody know of any special offers at the mo?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

colsku wrote: »
    I'm heading off on holidays on Thursday and my in-ear Sennheiser earphones broke yesterday, so I'm looking to get a new pair in town today or tomorrow.

I love the Sennheisers but that's the third pair that have broken on me... All at the base where they plug into the mp3 player.

Therefore I'd love to try new in ear noise canceling ones - anybody know of any special offers at the mo?

Thanks

Noise cancelling ones are brilliant. Try ebay for a decent set. Most of em are good.

Looks like you keep your mp3 player far away from your head and its breaking under stress. Could be wrong though

Advertisement